`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show me your best/favorite Set or Sets

Show me your best/favorite Set or Sets
Not sure if this has been done yet, but thought it might be cool to show off your best set that you have completed. I know when i started to get back into collecting i remember getting me first rare insert, a Greg Jones longevity numbered to 10.. not the best card but i thought they looked really cool and figured hey why not try and complete the entire subset of longevity auto's numbered/10.. It snowballed from there and now I have tried to collect the entire master set of every card ever produced from the set. anyway, i am curious what other people have tried to collect and see what their favorite completed or near completed set is... Doesnt have to be rare just something that you went after and were pumped when you completed it.. And if you are a few cards short maybe this will get you some exposure to help you complete it...

Here is the longevity rookie patches set I completed. i also went after the dual non auto'd longevity/25 so i included those as well. took around three years to finally find the last one Derrick Hamilton/10 go figure. and just got the lee evan/michael jenking/25 about two months ago. always the not very much collected guys that are the hardest to find..
Show em if you got em

[Image: longevity201-299_0006-1.jpg]

[Image: longevity201-299_0007-1.jpg]

[Image: longevity201-299_0008-1.jpg]

[Image: longevity201-299_0009-1.jpg]

[Image: longevity201-299_0010-1.jpg]

[Image: longevity201-299_0011-1.jpg]