`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Us Your Non-Card Sports Memorabilia

RE: Show Us Your Non-Card Sports Memorabilia
I have autographed balls from the following NY Yankees: Rudy May, Phil Rizzuto, Robinson Cano, Paul O'Neill, Stan Bahnsen, Graig Nettles, Chris Chambliss, David Robertson, Don Larsen, Nick Swisher, and Jesus Montero (received on his last day as a Yankee hehehehe).

I have a 1996 Rookie of the Year Derek Jeter autographed plaque in my Yankees Man Cave.

I have a Yankees - Orioles ticket stub signed by Zack Britton.

I have a promotional towel and Southern Maryland Blue Crabs ticket stub signed by Washington Capitals HOFer Rod Langway.

I hope to add many more autographs at this years National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore since I am going for the All Access VIP Pass this year.

Holy crap! I had no idea the National was coming back to Baltimore! I missed it last time it was here, I'm now officially psyched.
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

Two of may favorites an autographed Jose Canseco Yankees jersey:

Photobucket

and a program signed by Nolan Ryan:

Photobucket
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(02-01-2012, 08:32 PM)insidethevines Wrote: [Image: DSC_0605.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0599.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0601.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0600.jpg]
All my GU Baseball bats, GU Batting gloves, signed baseballs, foam fingers/mini bats, and Drose auto basketball, Brian Urlacher auto football
I was thinking of taking a pic of my wall but after seeing yours mine will the laughingstock of the boards lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Man, I love the bat holder, I've been trying to think of something to build myself that could display them, and think you did an excellent job.

As far as the batting gloves, all I could think of was "Willie Mays Hayes. I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes."

"You may run like Hayes. but you hit like #@#@."

None of my stuff is breathtaking,but it's still fun to share. I collect Yankee cards,but Ravens & Longhorns signatures. It will be bittersweet when me and my wife have a kid(s),because my Man-Cave will have to move to the garage. I got all kinds of crap on the walls,Haha,but here's the signatures.

Album Cover signed by my Favorite Band,311:

[Image: IMG-20120202-00157.jpg]

Ray Lewis Signed 8x10:

[Image: IMG-20120202-00152.jpg]

Ray Lewis Signed Football:

[Image: IMG-20120202-00155.jpg]

This isn't signed,but I love the picture,because I hate the Squeelers:

[Image: IMG-20120202-00156.jpg]

Display of things I got signed by a TON of Baltimore Ravens,all the stars:

[Image: IMG-20120202-00153.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)