`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout to Beckett Members Period

Shout to Beckett Members Period
Well my first month on here has been great.Ive enjoyed the boards and the trading..I just wanted to give a big shout to you guys who have helped me get back into this I have been collecting cards for along time took some time off due to drag racing (we like to call it money pittng).Im back in it and loving it.I am still trying to figure out how it all works now what cards to buy and sell boxes to break .but anyway to much rambling But Thank you Spaz for doing my first trade great 48 for my second and all the other members who have traded with me just to trade even tho I really didnt have what you wanted.Mercier cool dude you know why lol and pgrinpdt for a surprise package.douginc. who was cool when I sent the wrong card and I sent the right one out the next day and did not get mad left positive feedback.Great Members.Just wanted to say thanks and maybe 1 day I will pull some higher end stuff that you guys really want. nad yes I really do collect Redskins Base cards
Photobucket

RE: Shout to Beckett Members Period
glad it has been a good start for you. send me your address and i'll get you out a little package.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Gone from one money pit to another lol Glad you like the site. It has a ton of great members Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Welcome to the site. Glad you are having nothing but positive experiences. I sent an open offer. Please let me know. Thanks!

BigT
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

You're welcome! I'm always glad to help new members get started trading. I'm glad you are enjoying your time and experiences here! I look forward to more trades in the future and feel free to PM me anytime you have a question.

Welcome aboard! It's a great site Smile Spaz, I think you were one of my first trades, too. Thanks
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(02-01-2012, 04:48 PM)younglover Wrote: Welcome aboard! It's a great site Smile Spaz, I think you were one of my first trades, too. Thanks
After doing some research, I was apparently your 61st trade and you were my 50th. What happened to your trade advantage? Wink
I am now over 200 and you are just now getting to triple digits.

Big Grin j/k (I think a trio of members were responsible for a quick increase in my # of trades!)

I was the one that sent you the Frank and Roger card though!

Oh why thank you sir! Believe me I didn't have enough room to add everything that I wanted to.. And I ran out of bubble packages.. just have to wait till I hit wally world tomorrow Smile
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/