Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
National Signing Day!!!
02-01-2012, 11:09 AM
National Signing Day!!!
I know there are probably alot of other sites/blogs/forums where I can (and probably should) express my excitement for the 2012 NCAA Football Recruiting National Signing Day, but the hell with it- I'm here right?

Tracy Howard spurns UF for DA "U" baby! THE CANES ARE BACK Y'ALL! Top-5 recruiting class at the very least- maybe tops in the nation if they land OT Avery Young (announcement @ 2PM est)

IT'S ALL ABOUT DA U!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2012, 11:12 AM
RE: National Signing Day!!!
A very good day for the U I must say. GO CANES!!!!

http://s856.photobucket.com/albums/ab122/bott2711/
02-01-2012, 11:24 AM
How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!
02-01-2012, 11:53 AM
(02-01-2012 11:24 AM)JASCards Wrote:  How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!

Big Time get for Mizzou! They're gonna be in the SEC next year, right?
02-01-2012, 11:54 AM
That's a fact.
02-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Miami is 19th in avg star rankings on scout. Still pretty good.

Penn State Auto Collection

http://www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com
02-01-2012, 01:24 PM
With Butch Davis and staff no longer at UNC it was a ho hum class for us because the new staff didnt have that long of a time to build relationships.A bad year for that too because the state of North Carolina had some very very good players this year. Miami had top 5 classes while Shannon was coach so it doesnt always equate to success on the field.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/jdetter23
02-01-2012, 03:57 PM
(02-01-2012 11:24 AM)JASCards Wrote:  How about my Mizzou Tigers?!?!?!?! #1 Rated High School Player, Gator-Aid Player of the Year, US Army Player of the Year!!!

Take that Arkansas!

MIZ-DGB! Dorial Green-Beckum signs with the Tigers is huge for Mizzou. I think the move to the SEC helped secure DGB staying home. GO TIGERS!

[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.
02-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Don't get too excited over signing day for your schools. A lot of the 5 and 4 star recruits don't amount to squat. I heard yesterday that there are only two 5 star recruits playing in the Super Bowl. Out of 100+ players, only 2!
02-01-2012, 04:24 PM
(02-01-2012 04:18 PM)motu79 Wrote:  Don't get too excited over signing day for your schools. A lot of the 5 and 4 star recruits don't amount to squat. I heard yesterday that there are only two 5 star recruits playing in the Super Bowl. Out of 100+ players, only 2!

Yeah but how many Miami Hurricanes in the Super Bowl?