`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 topps break

2012 topps break
hello everyone!! well i was back at my local walmart today to pick up some items and went to go see if the 2012 topps came in, and there they were. so i bought a blaster, 2 rack packs and a box that had 72 cards in them. the blaster comes with a relic and i was excited to pull it. i will show the cards that i think are worth looking at. enjoy, i did!![Image: 001-19.jpg][Image: 002-9.jpg][Image: 003-3.jpg][Image: 004-2.jpg][Image: 005-1.jpg]
then i bought a box of topps value(for 10 bucks u cant beat that) and pulled the howard. couldnt believe that its worth some green!!

RE: 2012 topps break
nice break! The inserts look pretty cool this year. I like the Historical Stitches set...pretty neat idea. Is the Cutch "Golden Moments" FT?
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

yeah i will trade to u. just dont know that the value is yet. i guess check back with me when the value's are published and we can make it work.
thanks

Sounds good, will do.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

check me for the rizzo weaver ortiz and dimago
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Will do rascrush. Once pricing gets out.

I have seen people talking about an error on the Mantle card -- no 2B column but 2 3B columns-- is yours that way?

That Historical Stitches card is nice! Supposedly those are one in every xx boxes as most of the blasters I have seen have the manufactured patch or whatever it is in them.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

thanks for the heads up hckydv7!! looked this morning and it does have 2 3rb base columns.
do i sell??!! lol

I can use the Royals -thanks!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney