Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want John Cena

Want John Cena
Posting in here as well in hopes that I can get this done:

Looking to trade for a John Cena auto card for my son's birthday! I have 37 2010 Topps Platinum and would hesitate to trade them all for just one card! I don't really care if the trade is lopsided as long as I find Cena! All cards are in my org.

Relics: Big Show Relic/Auto Blue and Christian Green /399 relic

Husky Harris Gold Refractor /50
Zach Ryder, Kofi Kingston, Tyson Kidd Green refractors /499

Legenary Superstars Refractors: Harley Race/Triple H and Dean Malenko/Daniel Bryan

Platinum Preformers: Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton

Rainbow Refractors: Jillian, Justin Gabriel, British Bulldog, Road Warrior Hawk, and Jerry Lawler

[Image: Scan_Pic0023-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0024-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0026-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0025-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0027-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0028-1.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0032-1.jpg]

RE: Want John Cena
Didnt know they made wrestling cards. Randy Orton grew up up the street from me, grew up playing street hockey, and baseball with his little brother. Totallly never beleived his little brother when he told me randy was a professional wrestler and would beat me up, haha, looks like i was wrong.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

RE: Want John Cena
(01-31-2012, 03:09 PM)Krangry Wrote: Didnt know they made wrestling cards. Randy Orton grew up up the street from me, grew up playing street hockey, and baseball with his little brother. Totallly never beleived his little brother when he told me randy was a professional wrestler and would beat me up, haha, looks like i was wrong.
Pretty cool man! I am just discovering Wrastlin cards myself(my son is 9 and loves WWE) and think they are pretty cool.... They mirror Topps stuff really..i.e. Topps Heritage WWE, Platinum, etc.....

I would trade this entire lot for 1 John Sena auto...even a cheap one.... That Big Show card sells on the bay for $60+! Crazy but fun stuff.