`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Break Thread. Let's see them!

RE: 2012 Topps Break Thread. Let's see them!
My stepdaughter and I broke our 2 hobby boxes last night. With her luck at pulling great cards, I thought she would pull a Rally Squirrel that we could cash in on by selling it for sure. Instead, her relic was better suited for my collecting: she pulled the Derek Jeter 2000 World Series Commemorative Pin card. My relic was the Ernie Banks Golden Moments Relics. We got the entire base set minus 11 cards and the short prints. Lots of doubles though.I really like the inserts in this set too.

(02-02-2012, 07:38 AM)fulltritty Wrote: My stepdaughter and I broke our 2 hobby boxes last night. With her luck at pulling great cards, I thought she would pull a Rally Squirrel that we could cash in on by selling it for sure. Instead, her relic was better suited for my collecting: she pulled the Derek Jeter 2000 World Series Commemorative Pin card. My relic was the Ernie Banks Golden Moments Relics. We got the entire base set minus 11 cards and the short prints. Lots of doubles though.I really like the inserts in this set too.
That's not a bad haul IMO.. Those Pin cards are going to be highly collectible,and Mr. Cub is a cool Relic to have.
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

(02-01-2012, 11:23 AM)blacktoothgrin Wrote: Looks like lots of Yankee love in this product. Yay. I am going to pick up a couple of blasters on my way home now.
I...can't...resist...Yankee love because the Yankees ARE golden!
Disclaimer: Yankees fan for 21 years and counting!
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos