`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Worst Redemption Card Of All Time! Enjoy!

RE: The Worst Redemption Card Of All Time! Enjoy!
(01-31-2012, 10:24 PM)boffo13 Wrote: I got the same card for Darvin Adams.
Well, at least I know I'm not alone ... and that maybe the Adams Platinum auto is just not going to happen.

Did you request a replacement, or is that just what they sent you?

Only reason I ask is that after I saw the Magic and Sterling Adams autos come out, I was concerned that maybe the Platinum Adams would still come out and I wouldn't end up getting mine, because I had already asked for a replacement.

Take care ... RJ
(01-31-2012, 10:28 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I'd be happy to take it off your hands, he's a local boy from around here.
That's great ... I'm a Lions fan if you've got anything you don't need/want ... let me know, I'll be happy to ship first since I'm a new guy. Thanks, RJ

(01-31-2012, 08:24 PM)card ripper Wrote: Shane Bannon= worst redemption card of all time, I will glady say you got 2nd though....LOL
I don't know, man ... even if Bannon didn't play this year, he was supposed to be a rookie, so at worst he's only been out of the league one year.

But Hardy hasn't played in two years ... meaning my redemption is twice as lame! LOL

Ouch sorry to hear
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(02-02-2012, 02:14 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Ouch sorry to hear
It's OK, LOL ... I wasn't expecting much, so it's all good.

It is a nice looking card, better looking than a redemption!

And if James Hardy ever makes a comeback, signs with the Detroit Lions and makes the game-winning catch in the Super Bowl, it will automatically become my favorite card ever.