`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Wrapper Redemption

2012 Topps Wrapper Redemption
I just read on the Topps web site that they are going to be offfering another mail in wrapper redemption program for this year. You must send in 50 hobby or 14 jumbo wrappers to Topps by February 29, 2012.
Address: Gold Rush P.O. Box 2008, Duryea PA 18642. I'm not sure if many people took part in this or not last year. I mailed in one set and got 5 cards one with an autograph on it.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

RE: 2012 Topps Wrapper Redemption
Excellent luck on getting an auto, who'd you get? The wrapper redemption last year was pretty good, I really liked the design. I didn't participate but I did pick up a Lincecum for the PC.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Yea I was a big fan of last year's too. I need to buy 3 more Jumbo packs for 2012,and I'm sending mine out (Once they come in tomorrow or Wed. of course haha)
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

can you send in A&G?

The redemption is for Topps series 1 only.
The time frame is very small..sooner you can get them in the mail the better...smart for Topps to make the 1st 28 days the redemption period

(01-30-2012, 09:37 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Excellent luck on getting an auto, who'd you get? The wrapper redemption last year was pretty good, I really liked the design. I didn't participate but I did pick up a Lincecum for the PC.
The Auto was Johnny Groth a Detroit tiger from the 1950's. I never heard of him before. He was before my time.
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.