`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy)

2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy)
I was at my local Walmart and saw they had just put out 2012 Topps. I decided to skip buying a discounted blaster of A&G and bought these instead. Here's what the cards look like for anyone interested.

[Image: 2012ToppsWrapper.jpg]

Wrapper

[Image: 2012ToppsManupatch.jpg]

Manufactured Patch from Blaster

[Image: 2012Topps.jpg]

Base Cards

[Image: 2012ToppsBlue.jpg]

Walmart Blue Bordered

[Image: 2012Toppswalkoff.jpg]

Classic Walkoffs is on top and the front is one card the back is another card, just to show you what both sides look like. I'll have you know that both walkoffs mentioned on the cards came again my Astros ha.

Timeless Talents is on the bottom and I scanned two different cards again to show front and back.

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenMoments.jpg]

Golden Moments

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenFutures.jpg]

Golden Futures

[Image: 2012ToppsGoldenGreats.jpg]

Golden Greats

[Image: 2012Toppsgoldfoil01.jpg]

Gold Standard - These cards have gold foil stamped into the circle stating some achievement by the player. In this case 3,000 hits for Jeter.

[Image: 2012ToppsShiny.jpg]

Golden Anniversary cards I assume. Just like the diamond anniversary ones except gold and sparkly. Not too bad looking.

[Image: 2012ToppsMinis.jpg]

1987 Mini Topps - I like this mini set a lot and can see myself collecting it this year.

[Image: 2012ToppsCodes.jpg]

Golden Giveaway Code Cards (which I won't be participating in this year)

Overall I had fun busting the little bit that I did. I like the design of the base cards better than 2011. Other than the base set and the Astros set I think I'll be collecting the Golden Futures cards and the 1987 Mini Topps set. Good luck to everyone busting boxes soon!!
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

RE: 2012 Topps Series 1 Blaster and Cereal Box (Scan Heavy)
nice!! love the patch of the Clemente!!
thanks

Cannot wait to break some!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Are the blue borders numbered?
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(01-30-2012, 04:12 PM)clarkzac Wrote: Are the blue borders numbered?
The blue borders are the Walmart exclusive's so they are not numbered. I think I got like 18 of them.
[Image: bannerthj011.jpg]
Thanks to talkntribe for my banner!

http://s1141.photobucket.com/home/Trey_Jones001/index

thank you so much for posting those!! so feb 1 is release- but wal mart doesnt give a crap huh?

Wow thats awesome! hahah 1987 minis ftw. I have afew of those myself. I will have to get some of these for sure!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

if u dont want the code cards, want to trade them to me, pm me please

So they are doing the blue bordered cards instead of the blacks? I like that a lot more than the blacks. I'm gonna be needing to pick up the Twins parallels then
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(01-30-2012, 04:45 PM)mikmouse24 Wrote: thank you so much for posting those!! so feb 1 is release- but wal mart doesnt give a crap huh?
From past experience, Wal-Mart and Target have released packs and blasters a few days earlier that what I think is the "hobby" release date. I remember a lot of retail breaks last year a day or two ahead of the hobby date.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos