`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 SP Authentic Basketball - UNC Floorboard Card pt sizing?

2011-12 SP Authentic Basketball - UNC Floorboard Card pt sizing?
Does anyone know how to store these things in mag cases? too big for a 180, prob too small for 360... any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

RE: 2011-12 SP Authentic Basketball - UNC Floorboard Card pt sizing?
it's a pain...i just traded my Sam Perkins one to get rid of it for that very reason. I have an MJ one from 10-11 though, I have it in a small case designed for like 15 cards, but they wiggle around in there so I have bubble wrap around it to protect the edges/corners.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Cool, Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to try that. Does anyone know if they make an actual case for it? I'd like to case it so it can be displayed next to my Jordan By The Letter Big Grin

I have been using these cases. Not sure what they are called, but they have the snap on the sides and come in different sizes. I think they are for team sets or sets in general. They work for the MJ floor cards pretty well.
[Image: ba99becd.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]