`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad eBay Seller... Hockey Cards

RE: Bad eBay Seller... Hockey Cards
(01-29-2012, 01:23 PM)jarrett222 Wrote: how can you search an ebay member ? I try in the community but allways found no matches.....
1.find the blue search button at the top of the page
2.click on Advanced located just to the right
3.next page - left hand column - bottom - find a member.

(01-29-2012, 01:50 PM)cola2448 Wrote: 1.find the blue search button at the top of the page
2.click on Advanced located just to the right
3.next page - left hand column - bottom - find a member.

thank you
with all the high end rookie cards he had for sale right now I guess a few more peoples will get ?%&?% by him...

I have a Dispute in with PayPal and I contacted eBay...

The money was not the issue at all for me, it was the card... I have been looking to get a Scott Stevens The Cup Auto and Patch Card for a long time and I have had no luck.

Atleast if you are going to lie, do not re-list the item the next day and use the same listing... Obviously he is not that bright...
(01-29-2012, 12:36 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Pay for it again and tell him that despite the damage he claimed you are still going through with the purchase. Keep paying for it every time he refunds you. Also contact eBay and tell them that the seller won't accept your payment for the item you rightfully won.
I emailed him back before I saw the card re-listed and sold... I asked him to send me pics of the damaged card and I would still be interested in it.

I am just pissed about not getting a card that I have been looking for. I gave up on the card for awhile and then there it was and I bought it!

Then nothing... It is not meant to be.

Once in awhile I see one on eBay and it seems there is one buyer that keeps getting all of the Scott Stevens cards. He must be a Super Collector, because some of the prices he has paid are really high.
[Image: Star.gif]

If you have both auction listings, please place them on this thread so others don't get burned by him.

take him down to china town, baby. I can't stand people like this. It sucks selling your cards for less than what they're worth, but what's fair is fair and right is right. I can't stand when people think they are above what is right by me. BOOM.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Do anything and everything you can through PayPal and eBay. I like the phone call idea, too.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Lots of scammers on ebay unfortunately, makes you wonder if he really even ever possessed it himself.

The seller emailed me back and here is the best part of his email... Remember, I still have not received my full refund yet.

"Whatever your saying here has no really outcome to the money going back into your account. I get it your pissed. I didn't rip u off or try to scam u. There was an issue with card. So i refunded your money. What i do with my ebay and selling of items of my ebay items is not your problem."
[Image: Star.gif]

ok seriously give us his name, this guy is getting blocked
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

call paypal and ebay ASAP and get ready to forward it

and ask about the partial refund.

also where does this guy live? it says on the email saying you won the item
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)