`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to leave the hobby

RE: Time to leave the hobby
Spud I am really sorry to see you leave! I wish you the best in whatever you do. I hope you pop in from time to time just to say hi.

good luck on your sales
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Wow, it is really sad to see so many great users leaving the site.

Best of luck Spud and let me know if you are going to be posting anything Roy BTP.

Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

Man! I know how much collecting meant to you, and that you had enjoyed it so much with your dad... but I also see how much you enjoy the other things in life (your book, music, soccer, and so forth) and I know exactly why you are making this decision! I wish you all the best, but am still saddened to learn that I am losing my only trading buddy here in Halifax! There may not have been too many trades, but the ones that we had were great!

Thank you for being such an integral part of the boards, and for showing us all your stellar collection. For most of us, it was like looking upon constellations of cards that we would like to achieve ourselves. You have been a true inspiration to the Beckett Hockey Community, a blessing to the kids of the IWK and schools here in Metro, and have given more than you have asked for consistently! Thank you, Dennis, for your time and contributions. Thank you for the great shows that you have put on for us hobbyists. You have been truly a great friend to this Community!

Best wishes to you and yours in the future endeavors that you travel!

Randi

Best of luck

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Guess eBay was having a few issues today, hopefully we'll see the two cards show up this evening! Spud
Just got word the two cards will show up on eBay tonight at 11 pm Eastern. See bourquecollector. Spud
Photobucket: http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae140/mrspudhead98/
I enjoy Beckett but I don't trade cards anymore.
Favorite quotes "... it will be reported to Canada Rev."
(A966567760846SVermont8911CCC346.1).

It won't be the same without you.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/