`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card show pickups...scans!

RE: Card show pickups...scans!
(01-29-2012, 01:22 AM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Love seeing these cards. I miss going to card shows and sorting through cheap cards hoping to find something good that everyone else missed. Not many card shows in Los Angeles these days though.
Seems like there are no card shows in SOCAL anymore... sucks!! Wish they would bring at least one huge one back.. Once a year would do wonders.. especially if they had a lot of WAX... miss those days as a kid.. trying to hustle to get a box or bunch of cheap packs.. miss those early days of collecting.. even miss the comic book shows..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

UPDATE!!

The Bird GU, Hakeem patch and Iguodala GU are all spoken for. Everything else is still available!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

You could just send me the Thomas GU if you want Smile haha j/k see if there's anything you like for it though

Just got in a few more cards to trade, including an 02-03 Karl Malone GU piece and a couple of nice 08-09 starquests (Lebron gold, Shaq cyan)
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

see anything for the isaih thomas or curry ?

RE: Card show pickups...new scans 2-2
(02-02-2012, 06:20 PM)camco2 Wrote: see anything for the isaih thomas or curry ?
Sorry camco didn't see anything I could use.

Here are some new pickups, all are FT including the holo fx Lebron! It does have some edging on the back though due to it having been packaged against a cardboard insert. The scan of the back is in the box break section. Let's keep trading!

[Image: 10-11SPAuthenticandblasterhits001.jpg]

Your center stage is so much better than mine lol I guess thats what I get since I didnt know much better when I was like 7 when I pulled it.

If you see anything you like from my collection I'd like the Curry... LMK
Collect Stephen Curry, Monta Ellis, Ricky Rubio, Kevin Love and anything that looks cool.

[Image: biglovin2.gif]

(02-08-2012, 12:01 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Your center stage is so much better than mine lol I guess thats what I get since I didnt know much better when I was like 7 when I pulled it.

This guy had a stack of like 8 of them. I sifted through to find the one in the best shape haha. He also had a couple of $10 MJs in his dollar bin so I traded some $3 MJs I had doubles of anyway to get those!

@biglovin- didn't see anything I could really use for the Curry, I collect mostly 90's stuff. Thanks for looking though!

Also, the Manny Harris auto is now spoken for and the dwight dual GU /99 is gone. Whatever else I haven't said is already gone is still fair game. I mean really, nobody wants that die-cut Lebron? C'mon!

Went to Wal-Mart today and my amazingly supportive-of-my-addictive-habit bought me one of those mixed blasters with the guaranteed GU piece.

Don't have time for scans at the moment, but the hits included a steve francis GU piece (the loose guaranteed one), a Durant topps variations RC, MJ common starquest from 08-09 UD, 2 Tyreke Prestige RCs and amazingly a pack of 09-10 SP Game Used was in the box and pulled a Pau Gasol/Lamar Odom dual GU piece /155.

I'll update w/ scans later. All FT!