`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gordon Labonte Earnhardt Wallace Martin Got some older Nascar lets trade

Gordon Labonte Earnhardt Wallace Martin Got some older Nascar lets trade
Gordon Labonte Earnhardt Wallace Martin Got some older Nascar lets trade not looking for anything special collecting Redskins and Longhorns I really like to move some of these.If you just have base cards that doesnt matter If I dont have them I will take them..Im also collecting Drag Racing so LMK
Photobucket

RE: Gordon Labonte Earnhardt Wallace Martin Got some older Nascar lets trade
I have 3 Redskins cards in my Org. Please check my Org out and PM me to let me know if interested in trading or not. I am interested in some of your Jeff Gordon cards. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I could use all 3 maybe we can paypal the difference if you want
Photobucket

I do not have 11 of your Gordon cards so we can work something out, no need for paying for any of the cards. Sent you a TO. Thank you.

Jerry

I just want to say that 'rooster...' and I had a great 1st trade. He did ship first and everything was sent the way I requested. I sent him WAY more Redskins cards, but everything he was supposed to send to me got here exactly the way I asked him to ship. I am sure that anyone dealing with him will be happy. So far he has been a perfect trader. As long as he trades with everyone else here in the same manner that he traded with me...I think any of you will be happy trading with him!!! Give him a chance! I know he is new and you should demand that he ship 1st, but I think he will come through for all of you that trade with him.
Also, I would like to hear from all of you that trade with him. I am thinking of adding him to the 'Racing Good Traders List'. If any of you also agree that he should be on it, I will add him.

Looks like Im almost out of Gordons and Martins...I got Plenty of others
Photobucket

(01-29-2012, 04:22 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: I just want to say that 'rooster...' and I had a great 1st trade. He did ship first and everything was sent the way I requested. I sent him WAY more Redskins cards, but everything he was supposed to send to me got here exactly the way I asked him to ship. I am sure that anyone dealing with him will be happy. So far he has been a perfect trader. As long as he trades with everyone else here in the same manner that he traded with me...I think any of you will be happy trading with him!!! Give him a chance! I know he is new and you should demand that he ship 1st, but I think he will come through for all of you that trade with him.
Also, I would like to hear from all of you that trade with him. I am thinking of adding him to the 'Racing Good Traders List'. If any of you also agree that he should be on it, I will add him.
I just completed a trade with him and received the cards today. The trade went smoothly and I received the cards with no problems. I would definately trade with him again in the future.

Jerry

still got some and some newer ones as well
Photobucket