`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan question

Jordan question
I have 3 Upper Deck 97-98 Michael Jordan game dated #18. I looked this card up and it cant be the right value. There are a ton on the bay for cheap so it can't be right. Ill post a scan when I get back from the Bobcats game although, I might not be in a good mood....Let me know if you can find the right listing for it. Thanks!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: Jordan question
I had one of those before, and thought sweet, but the base for that set also said game dated, so I'll assume if you have three they are all base unless one of them is different than the other. I think The game dated versions were one in 1500 packs. I don't know how to tell the difference though.
Here's a link to the one I think you have
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/1997-9...an-3133885

Here is a link that shows what the expensive game dated cards look like. This was discussed before on the threads.
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1458798.html

Also, you can just type in "Michael Jordan Game Dated" in a Google search and it will show you what they look like.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

The main difference is that the entire front of the card has a foil/metallic-like look to it. In all of my years of doing this, I have only owned the Stockton. Trust me when I say you can easily tell the difference between the base and the game-dated if you had one.
Collecting Doug Waechter (118/149), Jared Sandberg (107/125), 1994-95 BB Michael Jordan (69/89), 1977-1997 Eddie Murray (877/943), and Bo Jackson BB/FB 1986-1995 (447/486), 2007 Fleer Mini Gold (126/370). Only completing trades with something on my lists.

thanks for the posts, wanted to know the same thing...
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

I have the Shawn Kemp I have never even seen the Jordan
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]