`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hockey Boxes to buy

Hockey Boxes to buy
Im looking to buy Hockey Hobby Boxes. What is the best kind of box to buy for $10-$30? I want to be able to pull good cards to resell to buy more boxes.

RE: Hockey Boxes to buy
about the only thing your going to get for that is the retail blasters at Target or Walmart.

You won't find any hobby boxes at that price....and you also won't be able to sell for profit very often when buying boxes. This is a hobby, not Wall Street.

I concur I bought a $20 1997 98 Pinnacle box on ebay and I pulled an $80 Epix Emerald Moment Martin brodeur so that was the first box I ever bought. I use to buy just packs but decided to go boxes because u get a better chance...
What about something like 90 91 Pro Set

(01-28-2012, 02:24 PM)globalizedcards Wrote: Im looking to buy Hockey Hobby Boxes. What is the best kind of box to buy for $10-$30? I want to be able to pull good cards to resell to buy more boxes.
you can get older hobby boxes for around that for example ITG H&P I got a case of 1 year (forgot think it was 07-08) for $300 so $25 a box
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Something like this? 07/08 UD Be A Player NHL Factory Sealed Box w/AUTOGRAPH

that could be good too

where are you looking
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Well if I sell my Pinnacle Ill buy more...
(01-28-2012, 03:13 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: that could be good too

where are you looking
Ebay...I think Target actually has great prices on these things and u could save on shipping.
Looks like someone just pulled a $450 stamkos from this from ebay 07/08 UD Be A Player

I figure its better just to buy paks of 1984-85 O Pee Chee