Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 card mail day ... DT33 pc pickup )

1 card mail day ... DT33 pc pickup )
I love 4 color jumbo patches Smile
[Image: 9ab43490.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: 1 card mail day ... DT33 pc pickup )
Very nice! I have told myself I will stop buying dupes but those and the Platinums are hard to pass up lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-28-2012, 01:36 PM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! I have told myself I will stop buying dupes but those and the Platinums are hard to pass up lol
i have to agree. i have multiple inception patch/autos of taiwan jones. no more than two color (damn raiders and their plain uniforms) but i don't pass on them if the opportunity presents itself.

nice patch by the way phins. if only i could find a 4 color of my guy
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-28-2012, 01:41 PM)rgf17 Wrote: i have to agree. i have multiple inception patch/autos of taiwan jones. no more than two color (damn raiders and their plain uniforms) but i don't pass on them if the opportunity presents itself.

nice patch by the way phins. if only i could find a 4 color of my guy
thank you Smile

I think the only way for you to get a 4 color is by getting the nfl logo or maybe you get some paint from the other teams helmet and maybe a grass stain ....heheh

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-28-2012, 01:46 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: thank you Smile

I think the only way for you to get a 4 color is by getting the nfl logo or maybe you get some paint from the other teams helmet and maybe a grass stain ....heheh
yeah there are 3 colors out there. just havent been able to afford the going rates for them yet on the bay.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson