`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to Finish 2011 Set ASAP

Need to Finish 2011 Set ASAP
Hello again, Beckett people! I took a rather extended leave of absence from trading for the holidays and while I was getting settled into a new apartment. I'm back now and looking to start trading again for the Mark Reynolds cards I need to finish up a master set for 2011. There are 122 total cards in this set, 45 of which are 1/1s. I currently have:

- 50/77 non-1/1s (64.9% completed)
- 5/45 1/1s (11% completed)

I really want to get as close as I can to completing the non-1/1 set before I start working on 2012. This is a list of everything I still need:

Non-1/1s:
Bowman Chrome:
- Base
- Refractor
- Blue /150
- Gold /50
- Orange /25
- Red /5

Topps:
- Topps 60 Diamond Auto /10
- Topps 60 Jumbo Relic /20
- Topps 60 Relic
- Topps 60 Diamond Relic /99
- Silk /50
- Hope Diamond /60
- Topps Target Variation
- Topps Black Wal-Mart Variation

Topps Allen & Ginter:
- Code Card
- Glossy /999
- Mini A&G Back
- Mini Bazooka Back /25
- Mini Black
- Mini No Number
- Silk /10

Topps Opening Day:
- Blue /2011

Topps Gypsy Queen:
- Mini Sepia /99
- Stamp /10

Topps Heritage:
- Green Refractor
- Refractor /562
- Reynolds/McCutchen Dual Stamp /62

1/1s:
I am looking for any and all 2011 1/1s of Reynolds... I have the Bowman Chrome Canary, Allen & Ginter Cyan Printing Plate, and the Gypsy Queen Black, Yellow, and Magenta Printing Plates.

Any and all help with my project is appreciated!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

RE: Need to Finish 2011 Set ASAP
Up to the top again. Had two people contact me so far, but I need more!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Up to the top again... still looking for more help. Updated list to delete the cards I have just traded for.

By the way, just listed a ton of new relic/auto cards in my Organize that are all up for grabs for Mark Reynolds stuff I need!

Feel free to check me. I may have some of what you are looking for.
Kevin done

(01-27-2012, 05:15 PM)fogman09584 Wrote: Feel free to check me. I may have some of what you are looking for.
Your org only shows one Mark Reynolds card, and I've already got it. Thanks anyways!

No I meant base and inserts for 2011. Not Mark Reynolds.
Kevin done

(01-27-2012, 08:32 PM)fogman09584 Wrote: No I meant base and inserts for 2011. Not Mark Reynolds.
I am only looking for base cards and inserts of Mark Reynolds, not base cards in general. Sorry if it wasn't clear above.