`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attn: Traders who lost their banners by me!

Attn: Traders who lost their banners by me!
I want to apologize to the traders who lost their banners. I was unaware of bandwith useage from photobucket. I don't have a paid subscription and everyone was using their banners off my account. Which caused them to shut me down for a month. lol

I have everyone's banners saved and can be redeemed on my facebook page. "See my profile for email". Its a public page. Just go to it and look in the photo section. Click on your banner to make it large. Then right click and save it to your computer. Then open your photobucket account and upload the image. Once uploaded move the mouse over the image and click copy image. then add it to beckett.

Again, I apologize for the issue.

Dan.

(I posted here because it involves traders. Didn't know if everyone checks out the baseball section,and those who sent gifts to think I was a scammer.)
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Attn: Traders who lost their banners by me!
Thanks Dan, your the best ! I know you spent a lot of time making banners for us for free ! I love mine and will go get it . No worries my friend.

Thats really funny that photobucket actually shut you down for a month. Did they warn you or just make your photos disappear into internet oblivion, lol

Very cool of you to put them up on FB.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

That is odd. I have all of mine saves in my bucket and have never had issues. Wow!
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Testing
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

(01-27-2012, 10:55 PM)toddaray Wrote: Thats really funny that photobucket actually shut you down for a month. Did they warn you or just make your photos disappear into internet oblivion, lol

Very cool of you to put them up on FB.
I guess they limit you on bandwith each month. So I won't get my bandwith limit back until the next period.I gave everyone the image code,when I should've had everyone save the image and take ownership. I can see my photos but when i click on them they show me the box that is giants banner spot above me! Its funny because alot of guys have banners linked to other sites. There are three guys who got alot of traffic.lol

Oh well. I have a flickr paid subscription. Don't need to pay 3.month for pb. Yes Toddaray. Every banner is saved to my facebook photo album so they can pick em up there.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Use tinypic or a different hosting site
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

i got mines back
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]