`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor, MI Card Show Tomorrow! 3/31/2012

RE: Taylor, MI Card Show Tomorrow!
Is this one better than the mt. Clemens show? I went to the mt. Clemens one a few months back and i wasn't that impressed. I figure maybe I will try to go to the next taylor show if i have the money and its worth the drive from Flint.

(01-28-2012, 08:51 AM)jrod1022 Wrote: Like I said guys it's going on today as well

You going today my man?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

(01-28-2012, 10:40 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: You going today my man?
No i had to work and couldnt make it. I have been looking for people around here to get together and talk baseball/cards/ maybe have a small break with or whatever !
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Just left the show...Got some decent Verlander pickups for my PC that I didn't have already. (2010 Pure Heat, 2007 finest /399, Zenith RC, 2007 Finest refractor, 2007 Fleet Rookie Sensation, 2010 bowman BT68, 2011 Tribute, 2008 Finest refractor), a Cabrera traded rookie for my PC, a couple Heritage Minors Castellanos cards, and about a dozen trade bait cards (including a Sterling Panic auto, and a USA Hosmer auto). There's a little of everything for everyone. I wasn't overwhelmed, but I was glad I went. One thing that I was a little disappointed in was that there weren't a lot of baseball boxes to be had. Probably just as well though since I should be saving up for a few boxes of '12 Topps.

Hope the rest of you guys had some good luck and a good time.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Had a great time. Posted a thread of some of the stuff I picked up, along with a Musial Auto I was finally able to get! Was so pumped once I got it!

(01-28-2012, 08:15 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Had a great time. Posted a thread of some of the stuff I picked up, along with a Musial Auto I was finally able to get! Was so pumped once I got it!
Good for you. -They had some nice vintage stuff, but I wasn't ready to bite. I'll have to check out your thread.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I made the drive yesterday with my two sons, 9 and 7, along with my oldest son's buddy. The drive was from the Lansing area, but well worth it. It was the boys' first card show ever, and my first in 20 years. The boys were genuinely having a good time, as they each had an allowance and were free to pick what they wanted. The youngest walked out with Pokemon, but the older guys each came out with cards towards their '11 sets, and my oldest got three cards signed by past and present Tigers. But the old man finally found the last card need for my 1980 set, as well as a handful of 75's. It was great coming back to the shows, but most of all seeing the little guys getting excited seeing all the product and mem. We'll go back again I'm sure!
[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!

(01-28-2012, 10:18 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Cant wait to go today!
mgruber2: what time are you heading there man? i'm planning on getting there around noon or so
i was gone before you posted this. sorry buddy. hope you got some good stuff.

(01-28-2012, 10:21 AM)piyn Wrote: Is this one better than the mt. Clemens show? I went to the mt. Clemens one a few months back and i wasn't that impressed. I figure maybe I will try to go to the next taylor show if i have the money and its worth the drive from Flint.
Some dealers only do the Taylor show due to the fact not as many people go to the Mt.Clemens show. There are a few dealers that only go to Mt. Clemens. Guess it depends on what you are looking for. As for the number of dealers the Taylor show is bigger and better than the Mt. Clemens one.

Detroit Tigers Set Collector
Justin Verlander Miguel Cabrera Al Kaline Ty Cobb

RE: Taylor, MI Card Show Tomorrow! 3/31/2012
Anyone gonna go tomorrow? I haven't been in a couple months...thinking about hitting it up. Maybe see some of you there?