IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question concerning order status
Question 
Question concerning order status
I have a question regarding my order status. While my recent submission
is not yet listed as BGS would have just received them; I can understand this. However, my PREVIOUS ORDER is not yet listed.
And I have already received my cards back.

Why? It makes it very hard to sell cards. When the customer checks the BGS card registry only to find that the BGS serial number is not listed; they think that the holder is a fake.

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON

RE: Question concerning order status
(01-27-2012, 01:39 PM)scottboa2 Wrote: I have a question regarding my order status. While my recent submission
is not yet listed as BGS would have just received them; I can understand this. However, my PREVIOUS ORDER is not yet listed.
And I have already received my cards back.

Why? It makes it very hard to sell cards. When the customer checks the BGS card registry only to find that the BGS serial number is not listed; they think that the holder is a fake.

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON
I think that you're referring to the Pop. Report. The Pop. Report hasn't Updated since Dec. 13th, 2011. This is b/c BGS got new software and a new program has to be written to encompass the old data and the new data. Writing the new program takes time.

I hope that this helps.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(01-27-2012, 07:50 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I think that you're referring to the Pop. Report. The Pop. Report hasn't Updated since Dec. 13th, 2011. This is b/c BGS got new software and a new program has to be written to encompass the old data and the new data. Writing the new program takes time.

I hope that this helps.
While the BGS poulation report has yet to be updated; my order status
"previous order" is not registered. According to the BGS website, my cards do not exist. I can understand my current order not being listed;
as BGS would have just received them. However, my previous order should be listed. It is not.

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON

(01-27-2012, 08:09 PM)scottboa2 Wrote: While the BGS poulation report has yet to be updated; my order status
"previous order" is not registered. According to the BGS website, my cards do not exist. I can understand my current order not being listed;
as BGS would have just received them. However, my previous order should be listed. It is not.

Scott Boa
Ingersoll, ON
That's what I'm trying to tell you. It's not going to be listed until BGS gets the program written. Once they get the program written and installed then the cards will be listed.

It should be listed under "Order Status" when you check that, the individual cards should also be listed by serial # in the Graded Card Lookup. Only the Pop report is outdated at the moment.

Provide a few details, like a couple of serial #s and what kind of grading BVG, BGS, etc..) so we can look for them.
IT Guy

Does anyone know if orders ever pop early or do 45 day orders always pop on the 45th day? I have a 45 day order on about day 30 and i'm just wondering when i should start checking my order status 20 times a day for poppage. I know psa sometimes will pop in 10 days sometimes 50 days. I like that bgs gurantees their turn around times.. so no complaints here about waiting.. i'm just wondering.

they do honor it too. I had a 2 day order that took 5 days and i was refuded my grading fees. so kudos to them for making it right

start checking at 40
[Image: Redskins_banner_1.gif]
[Image: Steelers_banner_1.gif]

(02-02-2012, 06:42 PM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: start checking at 40
I just got an email saying the order was received. Does this mean that poppage is right around the corner... Or not usually? Day 45 isn't until feb 22 I think so any day before then would be gravey.

(02-09-2012, 10:41 PM)Eagles33 Wrote: I just got an email saying the order was received. Does this mean that poppage is right around the corner... Or not usually? Day 45 isn't until feb 22 I think so any day before then would be gravey.
It usually pops on the final day.