`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Topps Magic 2 Packs

2011 Topps Magic 2 Packs
Not the best autos but i'm still happy with it.Better than any blasters I've bought lol I really like this set.Even got me a Cam RC Smile

[Image: CamNewtonToppsMagic.jpg]
[Image: GregMcElroyToppsMagicAuto.jpg]
[Image: MikePounceyToppsMagicAuto.jpg]

RE: 2011 Topps Magic 2 Packs
these look a lot better scanned then their previews looked
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

Pretty nice looking cards to be honest - I may have to pick a few of the autos up

gotta cam at least. hell you never know mcelroy may be playing soon. no faith in sanchez anymore and if manning doesnt go there he may get a shot at winning next years starting job. yeah right huh. just trying to make your auto seem more than what it is.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Yea they look awesome in person, I should have scanned the Jimmy Smith.His card looks really nice
(01-27-2012, 01:22 PM)rogue655 Wrote: these look a lot better scanned then their previews looked

Ha its ok man lol I am glad I got the Cam, I was just about to buy one and was like i'll wait to see if I get one.I dont mind the autos I mean if Mike turns out like his brother that will be good,since he doesnt have many autos out.I thought about getting as many of the autos so this just gets me a start.Good luck with your 2!

(01-27-2012, 01:31 PM)rgf17 Wrote: gotta cam at least. hell you never know mcelroy may be playing soon. no faith in sanchez anymore and if manning doesnt go there he may get a shot at winning next years starting job. yeah right huh. just trying to make your auto seem more than what it is.

thanks. you'll be first to know if i get lucky and get cam
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Big Grin one can only hope lol
(01-27-2012, 01:55 PM)rgf17 Wrote: thanks. you'll be first to know if i get lucky and get cam

Nice cards. Why purple????
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

They arent all these 2 colors lol who knows why purple,I like the red ones they have in this set.

(01-27-2012, 02:33 PM)younglover Wrote: Nice cards. Why purple????

3 hits from 2 packs amazing
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK