`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! CONGRATS TO GANGSTIPPIE ON WINNING THE COWBOYS!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! DALLAS COWBOYS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!
here is a very borderline mufti-color patch but here it is(the card on the bottom):

[Image: img337.jpg]

I have to vote for lous Emmitt/Payton dual with the logo as well
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! VOTING ENDS @ 9:00!! DALLAS COWBOYS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!
I'm going to vote for a tie between Jnc's Felix and Gangsters Dez
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! VOTING ENDS @ 9:00!! DALLAS COWBOYS ARE ON THE CLOCK!!!
This has been a VERY good thread but I am biased. Wink Lou has some unbelievable cards, MY inspiration to what a PC should be with his Emmitt's and a big part in my direction to go get Dez cause frankly, he has ALL the Emmitt's, lol!! There were ALOT of other great cards, but I have to go with Gangs NT DEZ for the Best single Cowboys patch. Thanks for keeping up with all this Wendy, cant wait to see who is next! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Well, I am very impressed with all the Cowboys Patches and this has by far been the best Prince of Patches Team Tread! JNC's Dez collection is just amazing and I see a lot of the Dez cards that I lost out on to him! LoL

Gang's Dez NT Patch is just sick, but I just wouldn't be an Emmitt fan if I didn't vote for Haze's beautiful Emmitt Tools of the Trade Patch!
I vote for this one!!!

[Image: 2010AbsoluteMemorabiliaToolsOfTheTradeEm...02of30.jpg]
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

(01-27-2012, 10:36 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: just curious, do Logoshields not count since every team has them?
Sorry I didn't see this post CowboysFan...The rules don't prohibit logoshields, so they're fair game.

However, I'll give you my own opinion (since no one else did!) and it seems to follow what's happening vote-wise... I don't vote for the shield, reebok logos, or laundry tags since every team jersey has that. I want to see the best "patch" from the team that's available. If it's a combo of those things above with a patch then I don't exclude it, but if it's just the NFL shield then "meh" for the purposes of this contest. Normally I'd be ALL OVER a shield though! LOL

Another close contest, but kudos to gangstippie for his Dez Bryant NT RPA for winning the Cowboys!!

[Image: c24ed83b.jpg]

Congrats to sweetmfnlou for his runner-up dual Emmitt/Payton patch!!
[Image: scan185.jpg]

OKAY G, PM ME WITH YOUR TEAM PICK!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! CONGRATS TO GANGSTIPPIE ON WINNING THE COWBOYS!!
Congrats on a very well deserved win Gangstippie, that Dez is a beauty! And if you ever want to get rid of it, let me know because it will fit in beautifully with my wife's Dez PC. Big Grin
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST!! CONGRATS TO GANGSTIPPIE ON WINNING THE COWBOYS!!
(01-28-2012, 11:57 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Congrats on a very well deserved win Gangstippie, that Dez is a beauty! And if you ever want to get rid of it, let me know because it will fit in beautifully with my wife's Dez PC. Big Grin
Your wife already has some KILLER Dez patches!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-28-2012, 11:57 PM)sweetmfnlou22 Wrote: Congrats on a very well deserved win Gangstippie, that Dez is a beauty! And if you ever want to get rid of it, let me know because it will fit in beautifully with my wife's Dez PC. Big Grin
Its already mine. Big Grin Congrats on the win Gang!!! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(01-29-2012, 12:05 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Its already mine. Big Grin Congrats on the win Gang!!! Smile
Wow! Thanks everyone! The card is already promised to jnc. It's an honor for a die hard Saints fan to win, but you Cowboys fans should be used to getting beat! Aaahhhhhahahahaa! Seriously though, there were some sweet patches shown here! Awesome cards everyone! I've pm'd RW, so get ready!