Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trades?

trades?
2nd time trying this .forgot to take my stuff off private ..duhhh.lol
new on here ..been collecting for a while on and off..trying to make some trades lmk if you guys see anything you interested in my org. Thanks.
collecting lebron james kevin durant and micheal jodan

RE: trades?
I like the Bowman Chrome Durant RC and the Hill Mystery Finest Refractor. BUT...... You need to mark you cards for trade and list the quantity before anyone can send you an offer. You have to change the layout in you organize to "trade" and insert a number "1" in a couple of boxes that are marked "trade" and "have". You know you have it correct when you can see how many items you have for trade in your profile.

I have to update my organize tonight myself anyway, so no rush......
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(01-26-2012, 05:15 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I like the Bowman Chrome Durant RC and the Hill Mystery Finest Refractor. BUT...... You need to mark you cards for trade and list the quantity before anyone can send you an offer. You have to change the layout in you organize to "trade" and insert a number "1" in a couple of boxes that are marked "trade" and "have". You know you have it correct when you can see how many items you have for trade in your profile.

You also need to reply to my PM about winning my contest before I send you 50 crappy commons Wink
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-26-2012, 05:15 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I like the Bowman Chrome Durant RC and the Hill Mystery Finest Refractor. BUT...... You need to mark you cards for trade and list the quantity before anyone can send you an offer. You have to change the layout in you organize to "trade" and insert a number "1" in a couple of boxes that are marked "trade" and "have". You know you have it correct when you can see how many items you have for trade in your profile.

ohhhhh ok ..lol changed the layout didnt notice that...thanks!
collecting lebron james kevin durant and micheal jodan