`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: 2011 Gypsy/Lineage/Kimball mini cards

WTTF: 2011 Gypsy/Lineage/Kimball mini cards
Looking to collect 2011 Gypsy queen, Kimball Champion, Topps Lineage 1975 minis. I think I would like to put together the base sets of these cards.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.

RE: WTTF: Any mini cards
i got some kimballs if you're interested...8 or 9 or so...i dont think they're in my org right now, but if you wanna know which ones i got just shoot me a PM
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

you can check me, I've got a few FT Smile I won't be home to do any trading for a couple weeks, but if you want to send over an offer we can get the ball rolling. You have a few mini's I need for my sets.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I have a couple hundred or so if you wanna take a look.

Check me I still have a ton of gypsy queen left, got some new patches added also. When I get home I have a lot more of ginter, and kimball champs I can add to org.

I have a bunch of 2011 ginter mini. check my org..

I don't have a ton, but I have some Kimballs, Ginters and probably a couple other misc. ones

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-26-2012, 02:44 PM)akuz19 Wrote: It doesn't matter what kind: Allen and Ginter, Gypsey queen, Kimball Champion, Topps Lineage. I think I would like to put together the base sets of these cards.

2011 Kimball, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011 Allen & Ginter - all mini's

[Image: bigdawg2.png]
Also collecting Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds and Griffiey Jr.

I have a bunch if you want them.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Just so everyone knows, I'm looking at trading base for base or base for insert. I'm not looking to get 100 cards for 1. Just so everyone knows.

Also collect: Castellanos, Trout, Judge, Trea Turner, Tatis, Jr, Porcello, Skubal, J-Rod, Witt, JR, Volpe, LouBob.