`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Topps Lineage

RE: 2011 Topps Lineage
I've bought 3 hobby boxes. -They've provided great trade bait but no big hits. Lots of cool inserts The minis seem to be especially popular. The base is pretty dull looking though.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I bought a box of Hobby Lineage and got very lucky. This is what I found in the box. Like some people have said it's like buying a scratch ticket in the lottery.
[Image: Ruth-1.jpg]
Looking to trade for any Hall of Fame Topps base cards.

SWEEEEEEET! I think I'm gonna take a chance on a couple of boxes in the not to distant future.
thanks for sharing corbin21! Until then I've got some 2011 A&G hobby boxes in route for my B-day,
that will keep me busy for a little bit! lol!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Broke a box tonight. I like the variety of inserts, and the mix of current and retired players. Got a Mike Stanton auto. I also like the giant box toppers. Decent collectible value.
[Image: ueT15.png]

A big THANKS to jbel4331 for the awesome banner!

(01-27-2012, 09:00 PM)corbin21 Wrote: I bought a box of Hobby Lineage and got very lucky. This is what I found in the box. Like some people have said it's like buying a scratch ticket in the lottery.
[Image: Ruth-1.jpg]
sweet card! is it FT?

I've noticed the ABQ stores are lacking in the card selection. Out here in Edgewood though, I think I'm the only one that even looks there lol. Usually anything there is mine for the pickin's. Worth a drive if you want retail
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots