`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
who is the best team in the NL Central?

RE: who is the best team in the NL Central?
BIIIIIIRDS!!!! At least I hope ha, will be fun to watch though, Brew crew will be fighting along with the reds.
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

Cardinals have the division as long as Freese, Berkman, and Furcal stay healthy. They have by far the best pitching staff in the NL Central and if they sign Oswalt it will be even better. The Reds are the only team that I think can give the Cardinals a run and they probably wont.

GO CARDINALS!!

(02-24-2012, 03:02 PM)jniere15 Wrote: Cardinals have the division as long as Freese, Berkman, and Furcal stay healthy. They have by far the best pitching staff in the NL Central and if they sign Oswalt it will be even better. The Reds are the only team that I think can give the Cardinals a run and they probably wont.

GO CARDINALS!!
I think you might be surprised by the reds this season.

[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Cardinals, however I think it will be a close race in this division this year with the Reds, Brewers fighting for second. I admit I am a little bias.

the cubs

(02-25-2012, 09:08 PM)dkjr2007 Wrote: the cubs
that makes me smile
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

The Reds are the ONLY team worth anything in the NLC!!! Wink Really though I think the Reds made all the right moves while the rest of the teams kinda just sat there and watched teh winter go by.....