`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panini Limited Break for SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST!

Panini Limited Break for SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST!
So I just broke 1 box of Panini Limited Football for the SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST I've been talking about. There's 1 box left for the break but like I say in the video I love the suspense & excitement so I'll wait til tomorrow after class until that one. Well you can't really hear me say anything in the video unfortunately b/c I forgot my audio input was set to external mic lol so after I got done and went to playback, there's no sound, my bad.

Here's the video link:

If you don't wanna watch the video, that's fine, but if ya don't care click on the link for about 2 mins just to get the views up lol it'll help my sponsorship discount

http://youtu.be/qLAtMrKToCE

Base cards /499:
(Not too good)

[Image: 11-PL-Base2.jpg]

57. Chad Ochocinco
79. Antonio Gates
117. Steve Bartkowski LEGEND
189. Rahim Moore PHENOMS RC

Gold Spotlight /50:

[Image: 11-PL-RoWilliams.jpg]

18. Roy Williams

HITS:

[Image: 11-PL-DD-VmillerJJWattsASmithNFairleyQUADGUJ.jpg]

Draft Day QUAD OFFICIAL DRAFT JERSEY
Von Miller / JJ Watts/ Aldon Smith / Nick Fairley #/100

[Image: 11-PL-TPryorRCAU.jpg]

Terelle Pryor PHENOMS RC AU /199
(Probably the best 150-200 Base Phenom AU could've gotten)
THE MOST CLEVER AU I'VE PROBABLY EVER SEEN "P" with the tell made into a Pi symbol "Pri" then a "O" I dunno I liked it lol

[Image: 11-PL-L-RMathewsAU.jpg]

Limitless Ryan Mathews AU (redemption) #15
One of my favor players definitely happy w/ that hit

AND BOX 2 IN ABOUT 24 HOURS!!
UPDATED W/ CONTENTS & SCANS
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*
SICK OF PPL WHO ASK FOR A CARD BUT HAVE NOTHIN TO TRADE FOR IT?

100s AU/GU ALL SORTED BY NAME.

RE: Panini Limited Break for SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST!
Ooooo.....raiders ....Pryor is probably going to be our starter next season...pulled a gridiron gear auto of his myself...also picked up 2 absolute and another one of his autos......just hope he isn't another jamarcus......lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-26-2012, 12:43 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Ooooo.....raiders ....Pryor is probably going to be our starter next season...pulled a gridiron gear auto of his myself...also picked up 2 absolute and another one of his autos......just hope he isn't another jamarcus......lol
Definitely feel ya on the Jamarcus, I pulled a DPP RC AU /100 of his and a SP Authentic RC AU redemption that got redeemed for a 3-color patch AU (very hard to get on Raiders Jsy) that were each worth over $120 easily at the time, needless to say, they're not worth that much anymore lol
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*

(01-26-2012, 01:55 AM)ace3m Wrote: Definitely feel ya on the Jamarcus, I pulled a DPP RC AU /100 of his and a SP Authentic RC AU redemption that got redeemed for a 3-color patch AU (very hard to get on Raiders Jsy) that were each worth over $120 easily at the time, needless to say, they're not worth that much anymore lol
Yea, I was unfortunate to purchase his spx spectrum au RC /25....needless to say I want to hunt him down and make him work off the money I wasted...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

NEW CONTEST RULES
So I'm up here on the UK campus about halfway done w the day of classes and ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT to get home and break that 2nd box of Limited waiting on me. For some reason, I've got the strongest feeling that it's going to be 1 helluva box! I don't know why but I just feel there's something big waiting on haha atleast I hope so. My buddies always say I'm dang near psychic when it comes to picking packs/boxes w the "feelings" I get. The only 2 hobby shops I've visited in my recent 2 yr hiatus from cards have been experiences like those.
After the UK-Louisville rivalry game, me my brother & best friend stopped in to get a couple packs a piece. I just quickly picked 4 random packs from diff products, didn't go through the boxes take any packs out, anything, just said I had a feeling. Sure enough 2 killer autographs, 1 prime jersey /10 & an Authentic Letterman Patch AU. They of course got nothing in theirs haha.
Time before that it was a box of 2007 Leaf Limited out of the 2 cases full of boxes he had open that had a Sid Luckman CUT AU 1/3 that I sold for like $2500. Don't get those feelings much but they're hardly ever wrong. And for some reason I have the feeling right now lol and I've NEVER said that on these forums before so let's hope I'm right and don't look like an idiot. Hell, it might even be a SUPER-HIT for one of ya'll SUPERCOLLECTORS posted here.

NEW CONTEST GUIDELINES:
For those who posted a SUPERCOLLECTOR of players w/ cards over the $10-$15 range here's what I'll do, if you end up being the winning bidder on Ebay I'll give you:
IF the card sales between
$10-$20 FREE SHIPPING ($3)
$20-$49 $5 OFF
$50-$100 $10 OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING
$100+ 10% OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING + RANDOM LOT OF CARDS TOTALING $20-$40 OF TEAM/PLAYER OF YOUR CHOOSING!!

How's that sound??

Love the quad jersey
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Congrats on the pc hit! Always great to do that Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.