`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box of 2011 Allen & Ginter what a blast I had

Box of 2011 Allen & Ginter what a blast I had
I found a box of 2011 Allen & Ginter at Wal-Mart tonight. After putting it down twice, including once at the register, I decided to go ahead and buy it. It was on sale for 25% off and was under $15. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this box.

I didn't get an autograph or game used JSY, but I got a lot of neat stuff. Some baseball and some not baseball. I'm so into this that I'm contemplating doing the set. Here's what I got. It will all be FT eventually when I get it into my ORG. Let me know what you think and what you might be interested in.

SPs (4): Berkman, Tejada, Carlos Gomez, Brian Matusz

Minis (8): Andres Torres black border, Gio Gonzalez SP Black border, Portraits Toto, Miguel Montero A&G Back, Uninvited Guests Winchester House, Luke Hochevar SP, Step Right Up Fire Breathing, Nelson Cruz base (NFT)

Other inserts:
Floating Fortresses HMS Devastation, Ascent of Man Homo Sapiens, Minds that Made Isaac Newton, Baseball Sketches Matt Garza, Hometown Heroes David Wright, HH Chase Utley, HH Justin Upton, HH Brian McCann, HH Adam Dunn, HH Matt Kemp

Also got a Jose Bautista base card #175. However, this card appears to have birds wings on each of the four corners. It's the first time in 3 boxes that I've got this kind of card. I'm not sure what this card is, but any help would be appreciated.

Again, let me how you think I did and what you might be interested in. I collect Texas Rangers and Tyrell Jenkins.

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter what a "blast"er
Jose Bautista is a ginter code card.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

RE: 2011 Allen & Ginter what a "blast"er
Does it look like this? If so,it's a code card

[Image: KGrHqUOKjcE5mEQgB-BOl2TRlbw60_3.jpg]
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

RE: Box of 2011 Allen & Ginter what a blast I had
xyankee, yea it looks like that card.

after i made this thread, i flipped over to the bay and looked at some of the cards and found it. i just hadn't seen it before. Thanks for letting me know.

check me for the kemp and hochever if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with A&G this year. The mini sets are great. If you decide you want to go after the set, let me know. I think I opened 3 hobby boxes and have plenty of base to send your way. I ended up only being interested in building the mini insert sets this year...I feel like Pete!
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

(01-26-2012, 12:16 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Yeah, I had a lot of fun with A&G this year. The mini sets are great. If you decide you want to go after the set, let me know. I think I opened 3 hobby boxes and have plenty of base to send your way. I ended up only being interested in building the mini insert sets this year...I feel like Pete!
Yea, I'm going to do the base set for sure. I"m not going to do any of the insert sets as those just don't interest me. I'm not big on the idea of non-baseball cards in baseball card set. I'm just going to try the base and SPs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

A&G is lots of fun! Can't wait to see the 2012's!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

If you are building the base set you can check me. I have about 100 left along with a few mini inserts. I'll trade in your favor. If you want a lot of them we can work something out .

Nice blaster
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK