`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright. So when did Beckett add these ?

Alright. So when did Beckett add these ?
Apparently Beckett has added it's magazine to players checklists....
Does anyone know when this happened ?

And now I guess I need some back issues Big Grin

RE: Alright. So when did Beckett add these ?
Are you talking about the old Beckett price guides? Man I threw away dozens of those no long ago, I was saving them for some reason. I even found a plaque at a card show that holds a magazine and bought one for the basketball and football #1 issues :-) probably still in a closet somewhere
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

(01-26-2012, 07:43 AM)dmasci Wrote: Are you talking about the old Beckett price guides? Man I threw away dozens of those no long ago, I was saving them for some reason. I even found a plaque at a card show that holds a magazine and bought one for the basketball and football #1 issues :-) probably still in a closet somewhere
Yup.....

I did a Jerry Rice search to see how many Rice cards are now listed as I do every so often, And I saw about 5 or 6 Becketts listed.

I think I may be able to help you out with this. I'm in the middle of moving, but I know I packed my box of old Becketts. I started saving them with issue #7. Not sure why, other than it's fun now and then to leaf through old mags and weep over opportunities missed...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Wow I am glad I kept that one Eddie George cover makes me wonder if there were more.

Aww man just checked there has been 3 so I am missing 2
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37