`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
(4) Packs of 2011 Absolute

(4) Packs of 2011 Absolute
So I was at Tarjay earlier and had the itch. I picked up 4 packs of 2011 Absolute and I was trying to be sneaking and feel the packs. I actually hit on one of the 4 packs. No one special but I am happy I picked up a GU card, it is my 1st ever out of a pack. I usually just by singles all the time since I have bad luck with packs.

[Image: photolj.jpg]
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

RE: (4) Packs of 2011 Absolute
(01-25-2012, 05:22 PM)bo16jackson Wrote: I picked up 4 packs of 2011 Absolute and I was trying to be sneaking and feel the packs.

I wouldn't be advertising that on these boards. You'll be verbally flogged.

(01-25-2012, 08:49 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I wouldn't be advertising that on these boards. You'll be verbally flogged.
Lol, sorry it really doesnt work because well it was just luck I think.
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

Yeah, don't say that. Well, just don't do it.

+1000000

Nothing I like more that going to wally-world or Target and looking at the sides of the packs and seeing creases , little cuts and other "OBVIOUS" signs of pack searching.... all people are doing is screwing Kids out a cheap venu to buy some packs and have a shot at pulling something. They also screw the stores.....because collectors are not going to buy "searched" packs...thus leaving stock to sit on shelves, and causing chains to consider not re-ordering stock that just sits on shelves.. Its a bad practice all around. ..... I used to work at a card store and when a box needed to be opened for pack sales the packs were removed from the box mixed up and put back in the box.... The policy was ...but from the top down...That way everyone had a shot at the goodies.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-27-2012, 07:58 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: +1000000

Nothing I like more that going to wally-world or Target and looking at the sides of the packs and seeing creases , little cuts and other "OBVIOUS" signs of pack searching.... all people are doing is screwing Kids out a cheap venu to buy some packs and have a shot at pulling something. They also screw the stores.....because collectors are not going to buy "searched" packs...thus leaving stock to sit on shelves, and causing chains to consider not re-ordering stock that just sits on shelves.. Its a bad practice all around. ..... I used to work at a card store and when a box needed to be opened for pack sales the packs were removed from the box mixed up and put back in the box.... The policy was ...but from the top down...That way everyone had a shot at the goodies.

Agreed, pack searches annoy the piss out of me. I stopped going to any of the local walmarts or targets because of this. The closest walmart to me even has packs opened up and just sitting there sometimes. I drive out further to the city where I have noticed there is always cards in stock and have never seen signs of pack searchers.

I like to buy my nephew the retail packs since he just turned 6. It takes the fun out of it for him when he keeps getting basic base cards. Although, he did pull a really nice SP card out of a Score pack. I tried to trade him but he told me no because it "looked cool" ha ha

(01-27-2012, 12:09 PM)BoiJay Wrote: Agreed, pack searches annoy the piss out of me. I stopped going to any of the local walmarts or targets because of this. The closest walmart to me even has packs opened up and just sitting there sometimes. I drive out further to the city where I have noticed there is always cards in stock and have never seen signs of pack searchers.

I like to buy my nephew the retail packs since he just turned 6. It takes the fun out of it for him when he keeps getting basic base cards. Although, he did pull a really nice SP card out of a Score pack. I tried to trade him but he told me no because it "looked cool" ha ha
Nice, thats what the hobby should be about, not some greedy pack searchers who feel they should squeeze all those packs to get 5 dollar jerseys. It's rediculous.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75