`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quit Taping Toploaders SO TIGHT!!!!

RE: Quit Taping Toploaders SO TIGHT!!!!
Look at this beautiful card!! And it's ruined because someone decided to not only use packing tape, but to tape the toploader so tight that I needed a knife and had to perform a surgery to get the card out. Might as well throw it away since it is ruined!

[Image: palmer.jpg]
My Main PC Objectives

1) Redskins Base RC Autos (Non Letters) - 164/281
2) Redskins Base RC Autos (Letters) - 13/76
3) RG3 Base RCs - 24/33
4) Devin Thomas
5) Joe Theismann Autos (skins only) - 16

As much as I dispise tape, I will make a confession, I did have to use some on my last set of trades, I ran out of team bags (which I have more on order don't worry), and I knew it was going to be about a week before they came so I don't really have a choice. I used a small piece of painters tape (thank god it comes off clean)and made sure it was not tight so it would not pinch.

That being said, was I a hypocrite this time, probably lol however, I'm sure the people I trade with would rather I have a small piece of tape on it rather than just let the top loaders go free in the enveleope (which is how I received a trade today actually lol)
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-25-2012, 02:27 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: Look at this beautiful card!! And it's ruined because someone decided to not only use packing tape, but to tape the toploader so tight that I needed a knife and had to perform a surgery to get the card out. Might as well throw it away since it is ruined!
I hear you on the surgery. I got a thicker card that was in a toploader -no soft sleeve- that was so tight there were wrinkles in the toploader!!
I had to cut it out...
Just ridiculous!

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(01-25-2012, 02:27 PM)pgrinpdt Wrote: Look at this beautiful card!! And it's ruined because someone decided to not only use packing tape, but to tape the toploader so tight that I needed a knife and had to perform a surgery to get the card out. Might as well throw it away since it is ruined!

[Image: palmer.jpg]
ouch wtf! Who can possibly think packing it like that is a good idea?!?!?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75