Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Draft 4 Box Break Super

2011 Bowman Draft 4 Box Break Super
4 box break of 2011 bowman draft, nice hits Smile
sorry for the crappy pic it was taken with my iphone, the springer and harper came in the same box
Photobucket

RE: 2011 Bowman Draft 4 Box Break Super
WOW!! I didn't realize Harper had a GU/AU in this product. Well done!

(01-24-2012, 05:43 PM)motu79 Wrote: WOW!! I didn't realize Harper had a GU/AU in this product. Well done!
Neither did I lol, it was a good surprise. the futures game patches are also nice, my friend pulled the starling marte 1/1 patch in the previous case before i started opening.

Id love that Matt Barnes if it's for sale. I don't have much I the way of stuff to trade, but PM me,
Maybe we can do something
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots

gorgeouds breaks bro
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

That super is gorgeous! Is it for trade? Id be interested in it if it is. Good work
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(01-24-2012, 06:37 PM)kfeldman Wrote: That super is gorgeous! Is it for trade? Id be interested in it if it is. Good work
sorry, the harrison isn't for trade at the moment. gonna hold on to it for the time being or put it on the bay, alot of bills coming up lol

WOW! That was draft? Nice Pulls! Is the Sonny Gray an auto as well? Seriously lucky with those boxes my friend!!!

(01-24-2012, 09:44 PM)magneto2 Wrote: WOW! That was draft? Nice Pulls! Is the Sonny Gray an auto as well? Seriously lucky with those boxes my friend!!!
thanks alot, it made up for a really crappy case i opened when it was first released. yep the sonny gray is an auto as well, thought i couldn't do any better and thought i'll try one more box since i was up and pulled the harrison. was really excited lol

Wow, congrats man. That Bryce is nice!
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi