`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Help! Need my CC number off here

Help! Need my CC number off here
With people getting hacked, I want my CC number off here... and it says I cant remove it becasue its preferred payment method?

RE: Help! Need my CC number off here
Me too, I don't know what to do either man
[Image: aimimg_2.jpg]

Collecting Darrelle Revis

what i did is i just did the option on changing your credit card and just typing in a random # and it will save it for you and make it so it wont work if any1 tries to buy anything

Good idea. I changed the expiration date so I hope that helps!

It's recommended to use an actual Credit Card for e-commerce, not a debit card. Bank debit cards do not offer the same theft/fraud refund protection as a credit card. ... Just FYI.
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

dont really think people are hacked, there is no indication they are, but that the database internally is a bit messed up causing sign in issues onto other peoples accounts. but yes, just change the numbers, but youre covered anyways so i wouldnt really worry about it.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

(01-25-2012, 01:21 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: dont really think people are hacked, there is no indication they are, but that the database internally is a bit messed up causing sign in issues onto other peoples accounts. but yes, just change the numbers, but youre covered anyways so i wouldnt really worry about it.
Then why is random spam being posted under peoples accounts?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Try this, works for me. When your done purchasing the price guide or whatever, add another card, preferably a empty prepaid card your not gonna use. Make it your preferred payment. After that you can delete your main card till your ready to use it againWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Im glad have a cc on file haah
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS