anybody else seen breaks like this???
well I dont do too many box breaks, maybe a 1 or 2 per year. But I
had the itch and Dave & Adams had 2010 U/D series 1 baseball hobby
for 30 bucks a box, so I ordered up 5 boxes. My 3rd box contained
a Game-Used Memorabilia Card in every pack! I dont get on the
message boards much, just thought I'd share this and see if anyone
else has had a sweet box like this.
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

RE: anybody else seen breaks like this???
That's a hot box... I had one of those at my local shop when it first came out. Congrats! I hope you got some good jersey cards!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

(01-24-2012, 02:18 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: That's a hot box... I had one of those at my local shop when it first came out. Congrats! I hope you got some good jersey cards!
Cool thanks! I'll post a list when I have some time!

Please do, I'd love to see what all you got. I'm working on finishing the set.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I didn't know UD did hot boxes.

I think the Beckett Box Breakers box was like that if I remember correctly.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(01-24-2012, 09:35 PM)20youksox Wrote: I think the Beckett Box Breakers box was like that if I remember correctly.
You are correct sir. They were 1 per hobby case, if I remember correctly. I went through about 6 boxes before I got mine. I had a Jeter jersey, Tulo jsy, Vlad Guerrero patch, etc. It was cool.

ok heres what i got, total for 5 boxes.......

jersey cards-JOHN BOWKER/KENDRY MORALES/KEVIN MILLWOOD/RYAN ZIMMERMAN/YASUHIKO YABUTA/
JUSTIN UPTON/TIM LINCECUM/MICHEAL YOUNG/TROY TULOWITZKI/RAUL IBANEZ/MARK BUEHRLE/EDWIN
JACKSON/CHASE UTLEY/PEDRO MARTINEZ/TODD HELTON/BRANDON INGE/HANK BLALOCK/CHASE HEADLEY/
KEVIN KOUZMANOFF/RYAN BRAUN/CLAY BUCHHOLZ/CHRIS CARPENTER/JOSH HAMILTON/ANDRE ETHIER.

AUTOS-SEAN O'SULLIVAN/ELIJAH DUKES/JONATHAN ALBALADEJO/BURKE BADENHOP/ANDREW MCCUTHEN.

10th anniversary update-MATT HOLLIDAY

GOLD-BLAKE DEWITT #47/99 DEREK JETER #23/99 MATT DIAZ #43/99

I think I did pretty good!

Yeah, I could definitely use some of those if you're trading. I agree that you did pretty good! I wish I'd had boxes like that when I opened them!

(01-28-2012, 07:59 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: ok heres what i got, total for 5 boxes.......

jersey cards-JOHN BOWKER/KENDRY MORALES/KEVIN MILLWOOD/RYAN ZIMMERMAN/YASUHIKO YABUTA/
JUSTIN UPTON/TIM LINCECUM/MICHEAL YOUNG/TROY TULOWITZKI/RAUL IBANEZ/MARK BUEHRLE/EDWIN
JACKSON/CHASE UTLEY/PEDRO MARTINEZ/TODD HELTON/BRANDON INGE/HANK BLALOCK/CHASE HEADLEY/
KEVIN KOUZMANOFF/RYAN BRAUN/CLAY BUCHHOLZ/CHRIS CARPENTER/JOSH HAMILTON/ANDRE ETHIER.

AUTOS-SEAN O'SULLIVAN/ELIJAH DUKES/JONATHAN ALBALADEJO/BURKE BADENHOP/ANDREW MCCUTHEN.

10th anniversary update-MATT HOLLIDAY

GOLD-BLAKE DEWITT #47/99 DEREK JETER #23/99 MATT DIAZ #43/99

I think I did pretty good!

(01-28-2012, 09:20 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Yeah, I could definitely use some of those if you're trading. I agree that you did pretty good! I wish I'd had boxes like that when I opened them!
up until now my breaks have been pretty dull, this kind of rekindled
my intrest in breaking boxes again! As for trading, I havent done
any before but if I decide to I'll let you have first dibs!!