`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New SCANS, almost Vintage Ripken, Ryan, Banks, Killebrew, Aaron,'61 Bob Gibson update
Photo 
New SCANS, almost Vintage Ripken, Ryan, Banks, Killebrew, Aaron,'61 Bob Gibson update
No Mint 10s here but some real nice stuff, most are EX+ or better. All are listed for trade. Enjoy...Mel
[Image: scan0068.jpg]
[Image: scan0056.jpg]
[Image: scan0057.jpg]
[Image: scan0058.jpg]
Looking for Players in my Signature.....

PS,,except for Aaron, all the 72 "In Action" cards are Add Backs.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: New SCANS not quite Vintage, Ripken, Ryan, Brett, Jackson, Banks, Killer, Mays, Aaron
I'll have to look at these when i get home since work blocks the images. Also are you willing to trade that Antonelli card from 60? not the AS one. I need that for my collection. Let me know!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: New SCANS not quite Vintage, Ripken, Ryan, Brett, Jackson, Banks, Killer, Mays, Aaron
I can do the Antonelli for sure but I was never able to find your Bucket Link. Can you PM it to me...Mel

(01-24-2012, 12:20 PM)muz0 Wrote: I'll have to look at these when i get home since work blocks the images. Also are you willing to trade that Antonelli card from 60? not the AS one. I need that for my collection. Let me know!
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

I don't have anything uploaded on bucket as of now. If you want to look at particular cards let me know and i'll scan em in for ya. I'll check back tonight for this posts scans.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I love the tug one. Those are nice indeed!

Guess I'll just post this stuff on the Vintage Board from now on. Its a sad day in Mudville.

(01-24-2012, 10:58 AM)radarblip Wrote: No Mint 10s here but some real nice stuff, most are EX+ or better. Not all are listed yet, will get to it ASAP. Enjoy...Mel
[Image: scan0056.jpg]
[Image: scan0057.jpg]
[Image: scan0058.jpg]
Looking for Players in my Signature.....

PS,,except for Aaron, all the 72 "In Action" cards are Add Backs.
Can you check me for either Ripken, and the Winfield, Eckersley, and Reggie RCs? I'd like to snag at least one of those if I can!
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

nice cards!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: New SCANS, almost Vintage Ripken, Ryan, Banks, Killebrew, Aaron,'61 Bob Gibson update
1961 Bob Gibson added, second year card.

RE: New SCANS, almost Vintage Ripken, Ryan, Banks, Killebrew, Aaron,'61 Bob Gibson update
I'll send you an open trade offer but im not sure if you can use/want anything from me. Let me know