`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 Topps Magic Football

2011 Topps Magic Football
Just found this information on the 2011 Topps magic Football.

Topps is pleased to announce that the collector-favorite Magic Football will make its return next week, but this time with a twist… Magic Football will not only be offered as an online exclusive, but will feature an Autograph in every pack.

All of the top rookies have signed including Cam Newton, AJ Green, Andy Dalton, Julio Jones, Christian Ponder, Blaine Gabbert, Jake Locker, DeMarco Murray and more! In addition to the lineup of 68 different autographs, collectors can also find 1 of 1 Black Magic Parallels and Black Magic Cut Signatures.

And in pure Topps Magic style, the product delivers gorgeous looking base cards with 110 Rookies in all.

Each $19.99 pack will include 1 Autographed Rookie Card and 10 Rookie Base Cards. Topps Magic will be limited in production, and will be available starting January 25th via

[Image: MagicFB_SellSheet_03.jpg]
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

RE: 2011 Topps Magic Football
UGLY COLORS, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's like 2002 topps gallery and 2004 fleer tradition got drunk one night and had a baby.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

not the prettiest magic set ive seen but im just happy they are doing them bc its always my fave set! i hope they do the minis and sp's also
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

Is it just me, or is this one of Topps' worst mistakes in recent memory? How could they possibly miss the mark with Topps Magic so badly?

1- The cards are just hideous.
2- $20 a pack? Last year's set, which was WILDLY popular was something like $2.50 per pack or so? Topps Magic is NOT a $20 per pack product, and they are aiming it at a completely different target market this year.
3- ALL rookies?!?!? I like the rookies in Topps Magic, but one of the things I liked was that there were chances for veteran GU and autos. I got a Champ Bailey GU in one pack and I thought that was super cool to get a vet GU that you don't see that often.
4- There are 100 different rookie autos in the checklist. That means you have about a 15% chance of even getting a semi-decent rookie auto.
5- I didn't see anything about minis. Although I hate them, that was one of the more popular parts of Magic last year.
6- Did I mention the cards are hideous?

I think they lost the magic...
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Heres what ive come to the conclusion about for this years set.It was kind of a last minute idea and they had leftover sticker autos so they figured why not make the set since so many people wanted it in the first place.I think they are doing the one pack one auto because they dont have that much.Its not gonna be like platinum or something where theres 2000 autos of one player.I think each is limited since it says its for sale while it lasts.

(01-24-2012, 12:20 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Heres what ive come to the conclusion about for this years set.It was kind of a last minute idea and they had leftover sticker autos so they figured why not make the set since so many people wanted it in the first place.I think they are doing the one pack one auto because they dont have that much.Its not gonna be like platinum or something where theres 2000 autos of one player.I think each is limited since it says its for sale while it lasts.
I bet they don't release print runs of autos until they stop selling - because they don't know how many to pack out yet
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

I am going to give them a try, but may not go for the set again this year.
[Image: whitewolf2367.jpg]

I collect Atlanta Falcons and 2010 Topps Magic Auto's

Me too, just cant decide if Im gonna get 1 or 2 tomorrow.