`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10 upper deck box

RE: 09-10 upper deck box
(01-25-2012, 12:26 PM)djohn Wrote: Where did you hear that and how do you send in the redemption as they just have codes on them to enter online. I bought several boxes of 09-10 UD basketball and got some expired redemptions I would love to get the cards from.
I read it from BO. I never experienced claiming a redemption card, so I don't know if you need to send it to Upper Deck. I know that you have to redeem it online, but I don't know about the expired redemption process.

I will post some link, please wait.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(01-25-2012, 12:31 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: No, somehow, even though he's not on any part of the product, it'd be for Keith Van Horn. Smile
NOT funny! Even the sweet Mirror Image card w/ Kobe on it that I pulled from 97-98 bowman's best had Van Horn on it. He's mirrored up with Pippen. How awful a comparison is that??
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Here is the link:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/searc...id=5046783

I've re-read some threads before posting this here and it seems to me that Upper Deck will honor the expired redemption cards of 2010. If this doesn't seem right to you, sorry for bringing this up.

(01-25-2012, 12:43 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Here is the link:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/searc...id=5046783

I've re-read some threads before posting this here and it seems to me that Upper Deck will honor the expired redemption cards of 2010. If this doesn't seem right to you, sorry for bringing this up.
Your link comes back with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. " on the Blowout Forum page. I did a search of the forum and from what I have read there hasn't been anything put out regarding honoring old redemptions. Maybe I am reading the wrong threads, so if there is a specific thread that you read that has legit info please let me know the title of the thread so I can find it. THANKS
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-25-2012, 02:38 PM)djohn Wrote: Your link comes back with "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. " on the Blowout Forum page. I did a search of the forum and from what I have read there hasn't been anything put out regarding honoring old redemptions. Maybe I am reading the wrong threads, so if there is a specific thread that you read that has legit info please let me know the title of the thread so I can find it. THANKS
Keyword > redemption expired upper deck and search under Basketball Hobby Talk. This is where I got the link from.

I must say that I logged-in in my account to obtain that link. I don't recall any specific thread on the top of my head that I got myself thinking that Upper Deck is in fact honoring the expired redemption cards. Just like what I said before, I never dealt with redemption. If this helps you or not, forgive me for taking your time on reading the threads on another forum.

(01-25-2012, 03:13 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Keyword > redemption expired upper deck and search under Basketball Hobby Talk. This is where I got the link from.

I must say that I logged-in in my account to obtain that link. I don't recall any specific thread on the top of my head that I got myself thinking that Upper Deck is in fact honoring the expired redemption cards. Just like what I said before, I never dealt with redemption. If this helps you or not, forgive me for taking your time on reading the threads on another forum.
No worries you were just trying to help!

I hope they are honoring them. I tried several times to call about my expired Al Horford auto and eventually gave up and tossed it away a couple weeks ago. Had it been a better player I probably would have been more persistent haha.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-25-2012, 11:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: No worries you were just trying to help!

I hope they are honoring them. I tried several times to call about my expired Al Horford auto and eventually gave up and tossed it away a couple weeks ago. Had it been a better player I probably would have been more persistent haha.
Thanks for appreciating!

(01-25-2012, 11:50 PM)buckunteer Wrote: No worries you were just trying to help!

That's funny cause the Horford auto from 09-10 Upper Deck is one of the ones I have that expired in 2011. What really sucks is that I already have a dual-auto with Horford that UpperDeck lists as still waiting for him to sign, and I redeemed that one back in mid-2010. I may try calling them and seeing if they will honor the expired one and see if they have any update on when I should expect to receive something for the one that has been sitting there for over a year. I just wish they had phone hours that didn't coincide with my work hours.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

I have tried to find where these Jordan legacy cards are in organize and it doesn't make sence. the card shown is number 539. but the legacy set in organize is listed 1-100.

Can someone assist?
[Image: 2008-09UpperDeckMichaelJordanLegacyColle...ame539.jpg]

[Image: 2008-09UpperDeckMichaelJordanLegacyColle...e539-1.jpg]

Sorry guys i have worked it out. I pulled these cards from a 2009-10 upper deck box and presumed they where the same yr. These legacy cards are from the year 2008-09

Cheers

(01-28-2012, 08:18 PM)9293upperdeck Wrote: I have tried to find where these Jordan legacy cards are in organize and it doesn't make sence. the card shown is number 539. but the legacy set in organize is listed 1-100.

Can someone assist?

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg]

[Image: Untitled-TrueColor-05.jpg]
Sorry guys i have worked it out. I pulled these cards from a 2009-10 upper deck box and presumed they where the same yr. These legacy cards are from the year 2008-09

Cheers
I was just about to reply telling you that they were 2008-09 even though they came in 09-10 Upper Deck packs. The card back actually says 2008-09 on the back of them, so that helps somewhat.