`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 boxes of 1998-99 Ionix: attention Webber fans!

2 boxes of 1998-99 Ionix: attention Webber fans!
Told you guys I went overboard on the 'bay Sad All my bids are suddenly winning! Oh well, in any event, this break was pretty lousy as well. The rookies were particularly dreadful as I hit doubles of several terrible rookies (Pat Garrity, Michael Dickerson, Felipe Lopez) while not getting any Dirks or Pierces. Everything is for trade w/ the exception of the Area 23 Jordans. I will post scans tomorrow, however, as the inserts, while low in value, do look very good!

20 packs per box, 4 cards per pack

Base: Kobe x2, Shaq x2, all 7 MJs x2

Rcs (1:4 packs): Vince Carter, Larry Hughes, Cuttino Mobley, Raef LaFrentz and the aforementioned doubles.

Kinetix (1:9 packs): Pippen, Vince Carter (RC year), Jason Williams, Keith Van Horn (OF COURSE), Marbury

Skyonix (1:52): Chris Webber

Reciprocal parallel /750: Chris Webber

Area 23 (all Jordans, 1:18): A4, A8
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2 boxes of 1998-99 Ionix: attention Webber fans!
congratulations on the Van Horn for your PC, lol.

don't know what these loko like, looking forward to seeing the scans

Update: Just for you folkertino, here are the scans! Again, all FT w/ the exception of the Area 23 MJs. The "electrix" Vince is his base RC, they were 1:4 packs.

[Image: 98-99Ionixbreak001.jpg]
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Interesting design, can't really make my mind up whether I like it. Kind of messy, but still colorful. Do they have a holofoil or something?

(01-25-2012, 03:55 AM)folkertino Wrote: Interesting design, can't really make my mind up whether I like it. Kind of messy, but still colorful. Do they have a holofoil or something?
yeah the scans don't do them justice, particulary the kinetix inserts. Good looking cards. I traded for the MJ Kinetix a while back and I am probably going to get it graded.

Man I like those Area 23 Jordan cards, sweet. If you decide you don't need them, they would look good in my collection....Smile

(01-25-2012, 02:45 PM)kevinr Wrote: Man I like those Area 23 Jordan cards, sweet. If you decide you don't need them, they would look good in my collection....Smile
I've got 5 of them including the above two now...if I had pulled one I already had I'd love to trade it...and if I do in the future you'll be the first to know!

Sweet mjs
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice stuff!
I busted this box years ago. I happen to pulled 2 best reciprocal card from that set. A Jordan and a Kobe.