Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/27 Maz auto, Dodgers triple auto
Smile 
Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/27 Maz auto, Dodgers triple auto
I'm looking to get some money together to purchase some cards for the PC. Everything that I have listed FT is now for sale. You can even pick as many cards as you want as a lot to buy and we can work out a price. I will post scans of some cards later. I will scan any cards that you request as well. If you are interested in buying Hamels let me know and I will open that up FS.

PM me with any interest you may have.

Thanks!

Scans 1/23 6pm

[Image: calripkenjrreflections.jpg]

[Image: joedimaggiogotg.jpg]

[Image: zimmermanbowman.jpg]

[Image: nolanryanlttp.jpg]

[Image: utleykendrickweekspremi.jpg]

[Image: chamberlaintickettostar.jpg]

[Image: howardtribute.jpg]

[Image: halladayspectrum.jpg]

This isn't all that is up for sale. Just a taste. More scans later.

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, updated with SCANS
bump ttt

Could I see scans of the following, and what you're looking to get out of each, please?

2007 Ultimate Collection America's Pastime Signatures #SD Stephen Drew
2008 Upper Deck Future Stars Clear Path to History Triple Signatures #DMY Stephen Drew#{Miguel Montero#{Chris Young
2008 US A Piece of History Franchise History Jersey Gold Patch #FH2 Randy Johnson

Thanks! Feel free to PM me if that's easier.
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

Everything in my organize up for sale, New Scans! Starlin, Griffey, Papelbon autos
(01-23-2012, 07:59 PM)dbacks08 Wrote: Could I see scans of the following, and what you're looking to get out of each, please?

2007 Ultimate Collection America's Pastime Signatures #SD Stephen Drew
2008 Upper Deck Future Stars Clear Path to History Triple Signatures #DMY Stephen Drew#{Miguel Montero#{Chris Young
2008 US A Piece of History Franchise History Jersey Gold Patch #FH2 Randy Johnson

Thanks! Feel free to PM me if that's easier.
You got it man. Just want to show the scans here so others can see what they get if they ask.

The Johnson is one of my favorite cards, such a beautiful colored patch and 1/25.

[Image: scan0002je.jpg]

[Image: scan0001zo.jpg]

[Image: scan0003qc.jpg]

Thank you everyone, keep em coming Im getting close to being able to afford the card I want!

[Image: scan0001dh.jpg][Image: scan0005w.jpg]

[Image: scan0002lb.jpg][Image: scan0004r.jpg][Image: scan0003tj.jpg]

[Image: scan0006ns.jpg][Image: scan0007a.jpg][Image: scan0008q.jpg]

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, New Scans! Starlin, Braves, Papelbon..
Interested in the Dimaggio...what are you looking for it?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, New Scans! Starlin, Braves, Papelbon..
[Image: scan0009o.jpg]

[Image: scan0010jr.jpg]

[Image: scan0011o.jpg]

(01-24-2012, 10:40 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Interested in the Dimaggio...what are you looking for it?
PM coming your way.

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/25 Griffey auto, Chipper, Utley
Still need a little more, anybody else?

RE: Everything in my organize up for sale, Scans 1/25 Griffey auto, Chipper, Utley
[Image: scan0002xh.jpg]

[Image: scan0004jm.jpg]

1/3
[Image: scan0003sm.jpg]