`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 bowman chrome bryce harper auto

2011 bowman chrome bryce harper auto
Pulled this out of a value box. Let me tell you if you have not scooped those up yet make sure you do. Unless your in Washington State LOL. bout 34 Boxes and pulled 5 autos, 1 gold ref prince fielder, 1 orange Matt Holliday, 1 diamond duos dual relic huge odds, two stitches and about 60 giveaway cards. If anybody is interested in those other cards let me know and I will add to org and post pics. anyways Only Looking to trade for a Ackley, Griffey or Ichiro of similiar value.[Image: DSCN1259.jpg][Image: DSCN1260.jpg]

RE: 2011 bowman chrome bryce harper auto
nobody?

I'm interested, but don't have an Ackley, Griffey or Ichiro of similar value. Have a Griffey that would get us part way there though...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I don't have anything listed for trade, but I've got pretty much any Ackley you can think of. Are there any you've been looking for in particular? I've also got a bunch of Griffey game used cards as well. Shoot me a PM if you have a want list.

PM Sent

Let me know if you decide to sell, i would be interested.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

PM Sent
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

Is this still available?
Collecting Rookie Auto's of Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Hanley Ramirez, Tommy
Hanson

A-Rod, Jeter, Tex, Granderson Auto's and RC's

Your PM Quota is filled so I couldn't send my last PM to you. I've got the Regular, Refractor, Gold & Black Autos of Ackley from this years Sterling. Check my Org to for some of the low #'d cards. Thx.

thanks yeah just cleared some room