`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 bowman chrome bryce harper auto
Pulled this out of a value box. Let me tell you if you have not scooped those up yet make sure you do. Unless your in Washington State LOL. bout 34 Boxes and pulled 5 autos, 1 gold ref prince fielder, 1 orange Matt Holliday, 1 diamond duos dual relic huge odds, two stitches and about 60 giveaway cards. If anybody is interested in those other cards let me know and I will add to org and post pics. anyways Only Looking to trade for a Ackley, Griffey or Ichiro of similiar value.[Image: DSCN1259.jpg][Image: DSCN1260.jpg]
nobody?
I'm interested, but don't have an Ackley, Griffey or Ichiro of similar value. Have a Griffey that would get us part way there though...
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers, autos of current and future Cleveland Indians (esp. B. Bradley, N. Jones, Kluber, Lindor, Mejia & Zimmer) & autos of Cleveland Browns. Top PC Wants: Brett Favre auto.
I don't have anything listed for trade, but I've got pretty much any Ackley you can think of. Are there any you've been looking for in particular? I've also got a bunch of Griffey game used cards as well. Shoot me a PM if you have a want list.
PM Sent
Let me know if you decide to sell, i would be interested.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !
PM Sent
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."
Is this still available?
Collecting Rookie Auto's of Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Hanley Ramirez, Tommy
Hanson

A-Rod, Jeter, Tex, Granderson Auto's and RC's
Your PM Quota is filled so I couldn't send my last PM to you. I've got the Regular, Refractor, Gold & Black Autos of Ackley from this years Sterling. Check my Org to for some of the low #'d cards. Thx.
thanks yeah just cleared some room