`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST FOR NEXT 8 BREAKS!!

RE: SUPERCOLLECTOR CONTEST FOR NEXT 8 BREAKS!!
Good luck man!!! and like brane said, would be interested in purchasing Quizz SSPs as well Smile
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

So I'm up here on the UK campus about halfway done w the day of classes and ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT to get home and break that 2nd box of Limited waiting on me. For some reason, I've got the strongest feeling that it's going to be 1 helluva box! I don't know why but I just feel there's something big waiting on haha atleast I hope so. My buddies always say I'm dang near psychic when it comes to picking packs/boxes w the "feelings" I get. The only 2 hobby shops I've visited in my recent 2 yr hiatus from cards have been experiences like those.
After the UK-Louisville rivalry game, me my brother & best friend stopped in to get a couple packs a piece. I just quickly picked 4 random packs from diff products, didn't go through the boxes take any packs out, anything, just said I had a feeling. Sure enough 2 killer autographs, 1 prime jersey /10 & an Authentic Letterman Patch AU. They of course got nothing in theirs haha.
Time before that it was a box of 2007 Leaf Limited out of the 2 cases full of boxes he had open that had a Sid Luckman CUT AU 1/3 that I sold for like $2500. Don't get those feelings much but they're hardly ever wrong. And for some reason I have the feeling right now lol and I've NEVER said that on these forums before so let's hope I'm right and don't look like an idiot. Hell, it might even be a SUPER-HIT for one of ya'll SUPERCOLLECTORS posted here.

NEW CONTEST GUIDELINES:
For those who posted a SUPERCOLLECTOR of players w/ cards over the $10-$15 range here's what I'll do, if you end up being the winning bidder on Ebay I'll give you:
IF the card sales between
$10-$20 FREE SHIPPING ($3)
$20-$49 $5 OFF
$50-$100 $10 OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING
$100+ 10% OFF + FREE INSURED SHIPPING + RANDOM LOT OF CARDS TOTALING $20-$40 OF TEAM/PLAYER OF YOUR CHOOSING!!

How's that sound??
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*
SICK OF PPL WHO ASK FOR A CARD BUT HAVE NOTHIN TO TRADE FOR IT?

100s AU/GU ALL SORTED BY NAME.

Good luck we need a monster HIT!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very cool contest. My Bucket is nowhere near completion(lots more to upload), but here's a peek at my Pat Pete PC. It's flirting with super-status.

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c351/g...0Peterson/

Fred Williamson Smile
[Image: fredwilliamson.jpg]

I super collect the Giants. Does this count? If its one player...I try to get Eli but havent had any luck in collecting him. Jerell Jernigan I can say I have a decent amount of cards of and Hakeem Nicks is one of my favorite Giants.

(01-31-2012, 07:52 AM)giantsfan Wrote: I super collect the Giants. Does this count? If its one player...I try to get Eli but havent had any luck in collecting him. Jerell Jernigan I can say I have a decent amount of cards of and Hakeem Nicks is one of my favorite Giants.
Sorry bro, I'm in the same exact boat lol I collect any player either in a G-Men uniform even if he's not on the team anymore or any other jersey if he's currently on the team. But I bid on so many on Ebay I constantly win duplicates of cards so expensive I have to end up sellin one back, so next time that happens I'll just give u a real good deal on it.
Lookin for: *R. COBB* *Odell Beckham Jr.* *UK Cats (FOOTBALL)* *NY Giants* * ANTHONY "SHOWTIME" PETTIS*
SICK OF PPL WHO ASK FOR A CARD BUT HAVE NOTHIN TO TRADE FOR IT?

100s AU/GU ALL SORTED BY NAME.

Hakeem Nicks, link is already in my sig! Thanks for the cool contest.
Looking for any and all New York Giants!
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/geemen10
Thanks, Russ

I collect Chris Johnson and my collection can be seen in my signature.

Sweet contest.
[Image: gamsig.gif]
Collecting Chris Johnson, Titans/Oilers, Bama Alum (Active), and MMA
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636...ersHeaven/