`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Seller to watch out for!! Selling Fakes!!!

Seller to watch out for!! Selling Fakes!!!

eBay Member id: allenrayscards

Last night I seen him selling a bad 1992/93 Shawn Kemp Fleer autograph, as well as 3 bad Fleer Ultra Scottie Pippen autos and 1 Bad Skybox David Robinson auto.

Today hes selling 3 bad Kobe's (1997/8 Scoreboard graded) and 1 bad Tim Duncan (same).

Block this guy.

RE: Seller to watch out for!! Selling Fakes!!!
Can you please define "bad" so we know what to watch for?

Thanks!

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I remember when those score boards came out. Something looks off, it's a thick marker. How did he get a blank card?
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(01-22-2012, 01:41 PM)sonnyday Wrote: I remember when those score boards came out. Something looks off, it's a thick marker. How did he get a blank card?
eBay of course. I HAVE one of the unsigned Kobe's. There is a guy on there selling a lot of 10 as well unsigned.
(01-22-2012, 01:35 PM)jonathani Wrote: Can you please define "bad" so we know what to watch for?

Thanks!

JonathanI
Fake signatures!
The David Robinson Hoops Commemorative Autograph he was selling last night had a signature with blue ink. It was only signed in black. The Duncans and Kobes hes selling now were never signed by either of those players.

I been watching this guy. I reported one of the Kemp's to ebay... auction was cancelled within a few hours of me reporting it. I been looking for a Kemp auto for sometime.. sucks, seeing fakes. I bid on another seller's card.. then asked questions. he took it down afterwards.. but he did respond, saying he don't know where he got it from.. saying it was such a long time ago.. I'm waiting for a graded card to hit the net, before bidding on the card that has been brought to our attention.
haha.. seller, allenrayscards, cancelled the auctions. he has no cards for sell... but he does have a few broken cell phones & PS3's... that you can buy, then throw in the dumpster.. since they don't work.. strange how he actually sold broken stuff... I'd rather buy a new or repaired one that actually works. ..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*