`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Brooklyn Dodgers PC

My Brooklyn Dodgers PC
I'll try to add to this thread from time to time. Not everything by any means...These are just the ones I'm most proud of. Trying to get an auto, relic and at least one 50's card of each of my big PC guys (Snider, Reese, Campy, Koufax, Robinson).A Robinson Auto.........will be difficult/expensive/mind blowing/life changing. Campy has just been too expensive at the moment.

Enjoy!

This Jackie is my favorite baseball card of all time. Perfect colors/picture choice
[Image: scan0012.jpg]
[Image: scan0013.jpg]
Back of the Spooner...
[Image: scan0014.jpg]
[Image: scan0011.jpg]
And now, the Duke....
[Image: scan0007.jpg]
[Image: scan0009.jpg]
[Image: scan0010.jpg]
My First Duke auto.....
[Image: scan0008.jpg]

And Finally, the Prize of my collection.....
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

RE: My Brooklyn Dodgers PC
I love that '51 Snider. He's one of those players that I'd like to get a few more of.

Here's the photo that it was modeled after.
[Image: rookie.jpg]

(01-22-2012, 12:22 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I love that '51 Snider. He's one of those players that I'd like to get a few more of.

Here's the photo that it was modeled after.
[Image: rookie.jpg]
Thanks, that's one of my favorites as well. I actually just picked that one up after the holidays.I actually didn't know that picture was the model for the card. Pretty cool!
I ship on weekends

Nice stuff man, thanks for sharing!
Topps Master Set Builder, Dodgers and Mike Piazza Collector as well.

(01-22-2012, 05:42 PM)jason32rich Wrote: Nice stuff man, thanks for sharing!
Thanks! I really enjoy hunting these down. The 50's era Dodgers are my Dream Team. So many interesting stories on that team.
I ship on weekends

Great collection - Thanks for sharing the photos.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Great collection! Very envious! I have a small Brooklyn Dodgers PC that I absolutely love! You have some nice cards and pics. Thanks for sharing and if you haven't already, read The Boys of Summer.
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

I know you have a 50s Snider already, but I have this 57. Also got a 58 Topps Pee Wee (but its in an LA uniform). They're both in pretty good shape (as you can tell). If you need them, let me know. Also got more 58s (Furillo, Hodges, Craig, Team Card). Maybe we can work something out. Thanks.

[Image: 10-23Vintage0010.jpg]

[Image: 10-23Vintage0003.jpg]

Really nice. Keep posting the new additions, specially the vintage cards. They all look great.

(01-23-2012, 03:34 PM)crazy4cardz Wrote: Great collection! Very envious! I have a small Brooklyn Dodgers PC that I absolutely love! You have some nice cards and pics. Thanks for sharing and if you haven't already, read The Boys of Summer.
Thanks! I have a lot of fun with my Dodgers collection. I think Duke Snider is one of the most underrated power hitters in the game. Probably something to do with those other two guys in New York at the time....Big Grin

Boys of Summer is on my to-do list. I'm currently working on getting through the Ken Burns documentary, and I picked up a book on the history of the Negro Leagues.Good stuff.
(01-23-2012, 03:38 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: I know you have a 50s Snider already, but I have this 57. Also got a 58 Topps Pee Wee (but its in an LA uniform). They're both in pretty good shape (as you can tell). If you need them, let me know. Also got more 58s (Furillo, Hodges, Craig, Team Card). Maybe we can work something out. Thanks.
Cool, thanks for the offer. I'd be interested in the Duke at some point, depending on what you're asking. I'm picky on my Dodgers, though. With the exception of Snider, I only go after Brooklyn Dodgers. That seriously cuts down on the amount of Koufax's I can collect! The Pee Wee is a nice card too, though. Thanks for checking it out!
(01-23-2012, 05:01 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. Keep posting the new additions, specially the vintage cards. They all look great.
Thanks, I appreciate it!
I ship on weekends