`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1975 Topps minis

1975 Topps minis
What are everyone's thoughts are on the mini set? I tried putting it together years ago and stopped. Thinking about trying to finish.

RE: 1975 Topps minis
I like them but they drive me crazy because I keep my sets in binders and there are no sheets that I know of to fit them.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(01-24-2012, 04:48 PM)beatles guy Wrote: I like them but they drive me crazy because I keep my sets in binders and there are no sheets that I know of to fit them.
They did at one time. I saw them on eBay prolly round 1998 or so. Also have seen a few sets for sale in them. I dont think they make them anymore and are hard to come by.

To the OP feel free to check my ORG. I have a partial set also and prolly have a couple hundred dupes listed for trade. These are extras also but its gonna take something nice to pry them out of my collection lol...
[Image: 75tmgbpsa7.jpg][Image: 75tmrybvg75.jpg]
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I like the Minis but they are a storage problem. My honest opinion is this set is ready for a big boost in Book Val soon, especially the Brett and Yount. I have a few, maybe I can help if you try to finish the set...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Too bad, I had a bunch of commons at one time and now I only have a couple left. You're welcome to take a look though.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Thanks everyone! I'm going to need to see what I have and need. I do have the Yount (also a BGS 7.5), but do need a Brett. I'll probably get a raw one. I'll hit everyone up when I get them organized.

I like the set but with the project I have been working on now for 8 years has got me consumed. But I do have the Nolan Ryan minni in my PC. I couldnt give that up. its the only one I have.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]