`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: upcoming draft...

OT: upcoming draft...
I personally can't wait for the combine and the draft (once the SB is in the books). Does anyone know why the phins pick (8 or 9 depending on the flip with carolina) ahead of the bills (10) we finished with the same record and beat the bills twice? ... Im not complaining by any means but am i missing something obvious?

Im hoping for ups haw if we don't trade up or blackmon (unlikely) somehow falls to us!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: OT: upcoming draft...
You guys need to trade up for RGIII because your QB situation isnt very good. You already have Marshall, you need a QB of the future.
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

i understand all that Smile but what do we pick ahead of buffalo?

(01-22-2012, 08:42 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: i understand all that Smile but what do we pick ahead of buffalo?
The tie-breakers for the draft are determined by strength of schedule, not head to head, or divisional record. Those 3 teams (fins, bills and panthers) also rotate picks each round (i.e Bills will draft 10th in the 1st, 9th in the 2nd, 8 in the third, 10th in the 4th etc...)

crazy, i know

gotcha.... knew I overlooked something Smile