box of 2009 Update

box of 2009 Update
busted a box. Here are all the hits:

[Image: CIMG0196.jpg]
[Image: CIMG0197.jpg]
[Image: CIMG0202.jpg]

99 Parallel:
[Image: CIMG0199.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0200.jpg]Lol. This pick turned out to be John Wall, can I redeem it? Lol...

Auto:
[Image: CIMG0195.jpg]

[Image: CIMG0201.jpg]

RE: box of 2009 Update
Nice hits man! Congrats! Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Sweet dual auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thank. I really like 2009 update box. It fun, good for it price and got some good hits.

Whats the draft pick card? Is that the back. Can we see the front. Im confused as to if its a redemption or what. Also, who is the redemption at the bottom for? Thanks.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

The draft pick card is just an NBA history subset card from the Panini Season Update set that stated the Washington Wizard won the first lottery pick from 2010 draft pick. That pick turn out to be John Wall.

The redemption card is a Prestige Rookie autograph card of Wes Matthews from the Utah JAzz. I think he plays for Portland now.

(02-01-2012, 09:47 AM)sky20t Wrote: The draft pick card is just an NBA history subset card from the Panini Season Update set that stated the Washington Wizard won the first lottery pick from 2010 draft pick. That pick turn out to be John Wall.

The redemption card is a Prestige Rookie autograph card of Wes Matthews from the Utah JAzz. I think he plays for Portland now.
Let me know if u wanna let the Wes go...