`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think certain cards go to certain regions of the U.S.

RE: I think certain cards go to certain regions of the U.S.
This might explain why I keep pulling Bilal Powell cards (I live in NY).
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

wow, this made it back to the top, I have a few boxes coming in tomorrow and we will see if it holds up

you are 100% correct. In the last 6 or 7 years it has showm. The most pulled cards at our store are sidney crosby autographs...so much so that when I was still breaking boxes I bought the last 3 boxes of 3 differetn products and pulled 2 crosby autos and a patch. This has been my dads theory for a while
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Well for 2011 all the Delone Carters get sent to my LCS in Dallas haha I am freaking haunted by that guy
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

(02-02-2012, 12:05 AM)DMentdEntertainment Wrote: Well for 2011 all the Delone Carters get sent to my LCS in Dallas haha I am freaking haunted by that guy
It usually doesnt happen with football for use...last year bryce harper was a magnet forbaseball and for football just big hits in generally come out of our boxes. The 2009 contenders stafford 1/1 auto came from our store...i think thats the card...and a ton of hof autos.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Damn I NEED an LCS around here!!! I have to buy my stuff online and have trouble getting ANY Panthers cards, even base!
At least I can usually trade the goodies from my DA boxes to the fans b/t DC and NY to get Panthers cards. Smile