`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Houston Tristar show request...

RE: Houston Tristar show request...
(01-22-2012, 04:45 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah I figured that... Really no point in buying at shows... They Wang WAY to much money for cards I can get online for pennies on the dollar... Sad really... No one wants to actually deal anymore...
So in 1 breath, you'd be dissapointed if the show didn't have some decent Shipley's for sale. But then you also only want to pay pennies on the dollar for those.

Why would a dealer who pays 4-600 dollars for a table want to bring cards like that for sale, or take the time to sort through his stuff when that's going to be your offer. I guess the frustration goes both ways....
All in with pocket Aces.... Andre Johnson and Aaron Rodgers.

(01-22-2012, 10:38 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: So in 1 breath, you'd be dissapointed if the show didn't have some decent Shipley's for sale. But then you also only want to pay pennies on the dollar for those.

Why would a dealer who pays 4-600 dollars for a table want to bring cards like that for sale, or take the time to sort through his stuff when that's going to be your offer. I guess the frustration goes both ways....
Oh, don't get me wrong, I understand they need to make money... It's just right now the guy I collect, I am just able to pick him up so cheap online, it's just a little crazy for me to pay marked up prices locally being I live in Texas and all... No biggie...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-22-2012, 10:38 PM)westhoustonvw Wrote: So in 1 breath, you'd be dissapointed if the show didn't have some decent Shipley's for sale. But then you also only want to pay pennies on the dollar for those.

+1000000
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html